Hamilton - wow!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jc6239, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Jc6239

    Jc6239 Guest

    OLN and Cycling news both reported Hamiton had be dropped with 5K to go. I looked to see how much
    time he lost (since they claimed he was dropped outside the 1K limit) and found the bastard finished
    43rd!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    It was Piil who I saw gtting dropped

  3. "jc6239" <[email protected]_nospam> writes:

    > OLN and Cycling news both reported Hamiton had be dropped with 5K to go. I looked to see how much
    > time he lost (since they claimed he was dropped outside the 1K limit) and found the bastard
    > finished 43rd!!!!!!

    They probably mistook him with Casper.