HAMILTON

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob Bullet, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Bob Bullet

    Bob Bullet Guest

    WHAT AN EXCELLENT RIDE FROM THAT LITTLE BOOGER! HE SHOULD BE IN GREAT SHAPE FOR THE TTT ON SATURDAY.

    KEEP RACIN', BOB BULLET

    Tags:

  2. "BOB BULLET" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > WHAT AN EXCELLENT RIDE FROM THAT LITTLE BOOGER! HE SHOULD BE IN GREAT
    SHAPE
    > FOR THE TTT ON SATURDAY.
    >
    > KEEP RACIN', BOB BULLET

    Can you compile five of these into one post instead of five? This is a peak period for posts on RBR
    and for many who have average newsfeed from their ISP posts are dropping off the back at a record
    rate. This causes users to not only search harder for older ones but doesn't allow much time for
    some to respond to new ones. Economize, post sparingly! Pearls before swine to a troll, maybe not,
    chill on the five in a row.

    B-

  3. Bob Bullet

    Bob Bullet Guest

    THANKS FOR THE TIP, BRUCE!!!!! WHO ARE PULLING FOR IN THE TTT ON SATURDAY!!!! I'M PULLING FOR LANCE
    TO DO HIS DANCE!!!!!!!!

    KEEP RACIN', BOB BULLET

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "BOB BULLET" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > WHAT AN EXCELLENT RIDE FROM THAT LITTLE BOOGER! HE SHOULD BE IN GREAT
    > SHAPE
    > > FOR THE TTT ON SATURDAY.
    > >
    > > KEEP RACIN', BOB BULLET
    >
    > Can you compile five of these into one post instead of five? This is a
    peak
    > period for posts on RBR and for many who have average newsfeed from their ISP posts are dropping
    > off the back at a record rate. This causes users to not only search harder for older ones but
    > doesn't allow much time for some to respond to new ones. Economize, post sparingly! Pearls before
    > swine to
    > troll, maybe not, chill on the five in a row.
    >

    > B-

  4. mtnclymber

    mtnclymber Guest

    Bruce Johnston <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Can you compile five of these into one post instead of five?

    So sorry, "BOB" is one of the resident trolls from rec.climbing (calls himself BURT BRONSON) who has
    decided to visit here to get his rocks off since nobody there plays along. He's harmless and
    humorless but will be gone in a few more days.

  5. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "BOB BULLET" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > WHAT AN EXCELLENT RIDE FROM THAT LITTLE BOOGER! HE SHOULD BE IN GREAT
    > SHAPE
    > > FOR THE TTT ON SATURDAY.
    > >
    > > KEEP RACIN', BOB BULLET
    >
    > Can you compile five of these into one post instead of five? This is a
    peak
    > period for posts on RBR and for many who have average newsfeed from their ISP posts are dropping
    > off the back at a record rate. This causes users to not only search harder for older ones but
    > doesn't allow much time for some to respond to new ones. Economize, post sparingly! Pearls before
    > swine to
    > troll, maybe not, chill on the five in a row.
    >

    > B-

    Asking a guy like that for a favor is just giving him more ideas to piss you off. Then again, I am
    sure he is aware of the issue you mentioned because there is not doubt what his motivation is.