Hand propelled bicycle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Rickie Stich, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Rickie  Stich

    Rickie Stich Guest

    Hi, I'm looking for information for 24-27 speed handpropelled bicycle -
    preferrable the Challenger for a 13 yr, who wears body braces. I need to
    know if there are.

    Tags:

  2. Al Sharff

    Al Sharff Guest

    On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 02:28:54 GMT, "Rickie Stich"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi, I'm looking for information for 24-27 speed handpropelled bicycle -
    >preferrable the Challenger for a 13 yr, who wears body braces. I need to
    >know if there are.

    start with:
    http://www.dsusafw.org/
    which is a group in Sacramento, Ca that will have info.

    this may be the product you're looking for:
    http://www.spokesnmotion.com/products_shop/product_detail.asp?product_id=1022

    do a web search for "hand cycles" and you'll find the products
    available.

    i've riden products like those listed on this page:

    http://www.quickie-wheelchairs.com/AB1588001/category.cfm?did=7&catid=21

    and they are a blast to ride.

    try too test ride before you buy - some people don't have the skill
    and control to ride some of the higher end bikes - but they are fun if
    you do have the skills.

    al sharff
    take out the * to reply