Handcycling training

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by ACSM, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. ACSM

    ACSM Guest

    Hello,
    i've a motor science degree and i'm Italian.
    I'm doing a research about training for handcycling in an italian
    biomechanical laboratory.
    I search for some information about this argoument.
    There is someone who can help me ?
    I search also for websites and links.
    Thank you wery much

    Tags:

  2. ACSM wrote:

    <snip>

    > I search also for websites and links.

    Fred -

    That is a very good idea.
    > Thank you wery much

    You are very welcome.

    K. Gringioni.

  3. "ACSM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > i've a motor science degree and i'm Italian.
    > I'm doing a research about training for handcycling in an italian
    > biomechanical laboratory.
    > I search for some information about this argoument.
    > There is someone who can help me ?
    > I search also for websites and links.
    > Thank you wery much

    http://tinyurl.com/56lzx

    PH

  4. k.j.papai

    k.j.papai Guest

    "ACSM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > i've a motor science degree and i'm Italian.
    > I'm doing a research about training for handcycling in an italian
    > biomechanical laboratory.
    > I search for some information about this argoument.
    > There is someone who can help me ?
    > I search also for websites and links.

    Awesome!

    > Thank you wery much

  5. k.j.papai

    k.j.papai Guest

    "ACSM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello,
    > i've a motor science degree and i'm Italian.
    > I'm doing a research about training for handcycling in an italian
    > biomechanical laboratory.
    > I search for some information about this argoument.
    > There is someone who can help me ?
    > I search also for websites and links.

    Awesome!

    > Thank you wery much