Hands going numb

glutz31

Dec 2, 2005
Hi to all!

I ride daily between 10 and 11 miles primarily for exercise. Recently I have been having problems with my hands loosing circulation and going numb. I do wear gloves but they do not seem to help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Might have something to do with your riding position. You might be putting a lot of pressure on your hands and they are going numb from the vibration. Maybe tilt the seat up a little? The seat should be basically level. But don't put too much pressure on the tubing that runs from your butthole to your nuts(perinea region).

Sometimes my hands go numb from the vibration anyways, no matter what I do.

I bet your seat it too high

glutz31 said:
Hi to all!

I ride daily between 10 and 11 miles primarily for exercise. Recently I have been having problems with my hands loosing circulation and going numb. I do wear gloves but they do not seem to help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Its your grip. The bar is to wrap your fingers around it, not to place your palms on it.

my hands can go numb too. What I have done is gotten into the habit of taking them off and shaking them off every couple of miles, before they get numb. But as much as they hands may go numb it doesn't bother me as much as other body parts going numb...or as we call it over here scrot-o-fire.