hands

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matthew Paterso, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Hey

    Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a while
    now and am planning on some new ones.

    Does anyone else suffer from this?

    Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.

    Cheers

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Hey
    >
    > Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a
    > while now and am planning on some new ones.
    >
    > Does anyone else suffer from this?
    >
    > Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > --
    > Matt
    >
    > Fear of a flat planet

    You can wash your gloves from time to time. Just hang overnight to dry.

    Mike - assuming that's the problem.

  3. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    "Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Hey
    >
    > Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a
    > while now and am planning on some new ones.
    >
    > Does anyone else suffer from this?
    >
    > Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.

    Go and see a dermatologist. Take the gloves with you.

    Firewalker

    ---

  4. Tim Burgher

    Tim Burgher Guest

    I had the same problem at work washing dishes. I know it's sound silly and it's a tottaly different
    thing. However, I stopped wearing the gloves and my hands cleared up. Now I go off and on with the
    gloves. Maybe you could try riding sometimes with gloves and other times without...

    Tim