hands

Matthew Paterso

Guest
Hey

Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a while
now and am planning on some new ones.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.

Cheers

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

"Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Hey
>
> Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a
> while now and am planning on some new ones.
>
> Does anyone else suffer from this?
>
> Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Matt
>
> Fear of a flat planet

You can wash your gloves from time to time. Just hang overnight to dry.

Mike - assuming that's the problem.

"Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Hey
>
> Whenever I go riding my hands get really messed up with my exczma. I have had my gloves for a
> while now and am planning on some new ones.
>
> Does anyone else suffer from this?
>
> Is there anything you recommend to put on before my gloves, or what fabrics to avoid etc.

Go and see a dermatologist. Take the gloves with you.

Firewalker

---

I had the same problem at work washing dishes. I know it's sound silly and it's a tottaly different
thing. However, I stopped wearing the gloves and my hands cleared up. Now I go off and on with the
gloves. Maybe you could try riding sometimes with gloves and other times without...

Tim