Happiness is now an expensive bmx bike!

JTE83

Jan 28, 2004
I'm totally through with how expensive road bikes have become, and DA, RED, and Super Record is so expensive. Electronic D/A is killer but it costs $3200+

So now happiness is a nice expensive ultralightweight custom built badass bmx freestyle bike! I spec one out with some of the lightest and best components and it came out to only $1800 for a bmx bike with front and rear brakes, custom lightweight wheels with titanium spokes, etc!

Yeah, and my Hutch Trickstar with FAST rolling Skyway Mags - can hit 22.2 mph top speed so far but I can roll 16 to 17 mph constant on it. Ok fast enough speeds for a bmx bike. I was on Lake Shore Drive with my slower 88 Haro Master and a chick on a road bike said I'm fast for being on a bmx bike!

**** ya man! I suggest all you broke road bikers get into nice racing bmx bikes! And pick up / learn some nice freestyle tricks to look cool at the Lake Front or park!

I'm getting my workouts this year totally through bmx and no road biking!

I am now visualizing you on a loud colored BMX bike in some type of flamboyant drag.
I either need a vacation, a therapist a drink or maybe all three. :eek:

The $1800 bmx bike I spec'd out would weigh 19.8 lbs! Killer light for a bmx bike! At the skatepark guys are doing full air 360's on bmx bikes with no brakes that weigh 23 lbs!