Happiness is ...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. ... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.

    Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little breeze - cold, so the cycling
    kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.

    Sigh...

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Sam Bixby

    Sam Bixby Guest

    even my 10miles into work was pleasent this morning!

    panda

    > ... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.
    >
    > Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little
    breeze -
    > cold, so the cycling kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.
    >
    > Sigh...
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Sam Bixby

    Sam Bixby Guest

    and unlike the last 2 days i had no punctures!

    panda

    > ... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.
    >
    > Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little
    breeze -
    > cold, so the cycling kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.
    >
    > Sigh...
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. ... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  5. Stephen \

    Stephen \ Guest

    "Sam Bixby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > even my 10miles into work was pleasent this morning!

    Mine too and a rollerblade lesson and cycle round Hyde Park at lunch too. Lovely.

  6. >... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.

    Some people deliberately wind me up!

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  7. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of "Malk
    Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Heading north with a southerly gale...whoooosh

    East, with a moderate westerly wind, and evening shadows starting to fall from a beautiful
    mixed-weather sky?

    (the last part of my ride home today)

    --
    Wear your paunch with pride!

  8. Malk Wheeler

    Malk Wheeler Guest

    Heading north with a southerly gale...whoooosh speedily Malk

  9. We do what we can ...

    I'm still not sure why you find bibshorts so pavement slab chuckworthy ...

    in article [email protected], wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter at
    [email protected] wrote on
    01/16/2003 10:58 AM:

    >> ... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.
    >
    > Some people deliberately wind me up!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s ;-)
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  10. Msa

    Msa Guest

    ...NOT being able to ride because you have 2 exams this weekend :-(

    Jeez, I'm 36..shouldn't be cacking myself about exams!

    --
    Mark

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"