Happiness is ...

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.

Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little breeze - cold, so the cycling
kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.

Sigh...

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

even my 10miles into work was pleasent this morning!

panda

> ... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.
>
> Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little
breeze -
> cold, so the cycling kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.
>
> Sigh...
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

and unlike the last 2 days i had no punctures!

panda

> ... a nice mid-morning cycle ride today.
>
> Glorious. Only a few miles, but it was lovely. Bright sunshine, little
breeze -
> cold, so the cycling kept me warm. Round the lanes. It was lovely.
>
> Sigh...
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

>... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.

Some people deliberately wind me up!

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of "Malk
Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Heading north with a southerly gale...whoooosh

East, with a moderate westerly wind, and evening shadows starting to fall from a beautiful
mixed-weather sky?

(the last part of my ride home today)

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

Heading north with a southerly gale...whoooosh speedily Malk

We do what we can ...

I'm still not sure why you find bibshorts so pavement slab chuckworthy ...

in article [email protected], wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter at
[email protected] wrote on
01/16/2003 10:58 AM:

>> ... a brand new pair of Castelli Progetto Y2K VT bibshorts.
>
> Some people deliberately wind me up!
>
> Cheers, helen s ;-)
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

...NOT being able to ride because you have 2 exams this weekend :-(

Jeez, I'm 36..shouldn't be cacking myself about exams!

--
Mark

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"