Happiness is...

suzyj

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It looks like a proper TdF team car.

:)

suzyj wrote:
> Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my
> shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It
> looks like a proper TdF team car.
>
> :)

Unhappiness is forgetting about the carport.
Halcyon

On 2007-03-29, suzyj (aka Bruce)

> Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my
> shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It
> looks like a proper TdF team car.

There's some nice mountains up near Coonabarabran.

Last time I was in Epping, a bloke near the canteen mistook me for you
as I was parking my bike, hair turned towards him. He probably
thought you had done another N+1.

--
TimC
These days I'd use MOSFETs. 1kV 6A (use at 200VDC) ones are about $10 US.

suzyj said:
Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It looks like a proper TdF team car.

:)
Three bikes???

Is Richard's going to be ready?

See you in Forbes

Scotty

suzyj said:
Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It looks like a proper TdF team car.

:)

I'm gonna be in Canowindra for Easter - mind if I join you one morning ?

gm

Halcyon said:
Unhappiness is forgetting about the carport.
Halcyon
Been their, done that and even have a hole in the car roof as proof. Lucky it's an old car. One of my mates crunched his fairly expensive road bike doing the same, so i don't know which is worse.

scotty72 said:
Three bikes???

Is Richard's going to be ready?

See you in Forbes

Scotty

Yup, mine, Simones, and Richards.

But it'll probably be his old one. He's still putting the new one together.

TimC said:
Last time I was in Epping, a bloke near the canteen mistook me for you
as I was parking my bike, hair turned towards him. He probably
thought you had done another N+1.

Blimey Tim, I dunno which of us should be more insulted at that...

So what were you doing sneaking around Marsfield?

On 2007-03-29, suzyj (aka Bruce)

> TimC Wrote:
>> Last time I was in Epping, a bloke near the canteen mistook me for you
>> as I was parking my bike, hair turned towards him. He probably
>> thought you had done another N+1.

> Blimey Tim, I dunno which of us should be more insulted at that...

Well, between the carload of guys who grabbed my **** one day, the
retarded guy in the shopping centre carpark who wanted to know how the
girl was doing, you decide! I'm going to get my hair cut come summer.

> So what were you doing sneaking around Marsfield?

Trying to break in CSIRO :)

Well, that, and taking a DRAMA (realtime networking thingy used at AAO
and almost nowhere else) course at AAO. I've heard the next version
of DRAMA will be called TRAUMA.

--
TimC
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.

suzyj said:
Three lovely, shiny new bike carriers lined up across the roof of my shiny new Peugeot, ready for an Easter of cycling around Forbes. It looks like a proper TdF team car.

Got a matching team mech who can lean out the rear passengers window & is capable of cutting zip-ties without losing finger tips? Ok, that's bit of a ask. ;)