happy 4/20

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Small Black Dog, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing, have a good day -
    thats an order!

    Small Black Dog

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing,
    have
    | a good day - thats an order!
    |
    | Small Black Dog

    Happy Chocolate egg day to you too lil dog dude.

    Simon

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Small Black Dog wrote:
    > happy 4/20 my mtbing chums.

    now why did we know you were going to say that?

    Even if toking the herb is not your
    > thing, have a good day - thats an order!

    sun-ride.... you bet!!

    Penny

  4. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing,
    have
    > a good day - thats an order!

    Duuude.....

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    If you were a cat.... http://www.pbase.com/image/15663195

    --
    Slacker

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing, have a good day - thats
    > an order!

    Well, the Sun is shining, coffee brewing and I have a huge bowl of cereal in front of me. It'll only
    get better because "getting high" here has nothing to do with Cannabis Indica.

    JD

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 20 Apr 2003 07:45:51 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    >"Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing, have a good day - thats
    >> an order!
    >
    >Well, the Sun is shining, coffee brewing and I have a huge bowl of cereal in front of me. It'll
    >only get better because "getting high" here has nothing to do with Cannabis Indica.
    >
    >JD

    Oh you're a sativa kinda guy are ya?

  8. > Oh you're a sativa kinda guy are ya?

    heh, I am for sure

    Small Black Dog

  9. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:36:05 +0000 (UTC), "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Oh you're a sativa kinda guy are ya?
    >
    >heh, I am for sure
    >
    >Small Black Dog

    As am I. But ya' gotta admit, a nice indica can be a good thing!

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    > "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing,
    > have
    > | a good day - thats an order!
    > |
    > | Small Black Dog

    Happy 4:20 to you, too!

    Greg

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing,
    have
    > > a good day - thats an order!
    > >
    > > Small Black Dog
    >

    > If you were a cat.... http://www.pbase.com/image/15663195

    Hehe..I had a friend in San Diego whose cat would follow the joint around the room. Pass the joint
    and the cat would be in your lap waiting for the exhale. About two trips around the room and he'd be
    hanging over the back of the sofa happy as a jaguar sunning on a tree branch.

    Mike

  12. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>>happy 4/20 my mtbing chums. Even if toking the herb is not your thing,
    >>
    > have
    >
    >>>a good day - thats an order!
    >>>
    >>>Small Black Dog
    >>

    >>If you were a cat.... http://www.pbase.com/image/15663195
    >>

    > Hehe..I had a friend in San Diego whose cat would follow the joint around the room. Pass the joint
    > and the cat would be in your lap waiting for the exhale. About two trips around the room and he'd
    > be hanging over the back of the sofa happy as a jaguar sunning on a tree branch.

    I had a college professor whose cats seemed to enjoy getting high. When she got the rolling
    tray out, the cats got excited, ping ponging around the room until she got out a paper
    grocery bag, which she placed on its side on the coffee table. Both cats immediately leaped
    into the sack, and stayed in there, waiting for the exhaled exhaust. It makes sense, I
    guess. Catnip hits the same receptors in the feline brain as cannabis and LSD. I also knew a
    gal whose Irish Setter would follow the joint around the room. He'd sit in front of her,
    nose pointed up, ears laid back, eyes squinty with anticipation, and wait for the exhale. I
    think Irish Setters only have about three brain cells as it is, so it didn't take much
    before the dog was careening around the house and tobogganing down the carpeted stairs on
    his chest, hitting the area rug at the bottom, and riding it across the hardwood floor. And
    he'd do it as many times as you were willing to reposition the rug for him.

    Kathleen

  13. John G

    John G Guest

    Kathleen wrote:
    > I also knew a gal whose Irish Setter would follow the joint around the room. He'd sit in front
    > of her, nose pointed up, ears laid back, eyes squinty with anticipation, and wait for the
    > exhale.

    A good bud of mine had Shelty that would do the exact same thing.

    > I think Irish Setters only have about three brain cells as it is,

    About 1 more than a Shelty ;-)