Happy Always

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Idresonant, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Idresonant

Idresonant Guest

hehe, I demand my happiness. I will not fight or flight, I will *chill* and be happy. I *will* be
    happy most of my time. Oh yes, this is good. I know the factors that cause my unhappiness. I will
    exclude them and demand my parasympathetic system to choke it.

This message is just a state. Happiness demand everything in your life to be balanced, to make this
    relevant in this group - I will require good *foods*. Healthy foods that make you happy. Complex
    carbs and good fats in moderation. This does make a difference.

Thank you everyone. This is nothing you should worry about. Search until you know - then you know.

Tags:

2. Once upon a time, our fellow IDResonant rambled on about "Happy Always." Our champion De-
    Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts, thusly ...

>hehe, I demand my happiness. I will not fight or flight, I will *chill* and be happy. I *will* be
    >happy most of my time. Oh yes, this is good. I know the factors that cause my unhappiness. I will
    >exclude them and demand my parasympathetic system to choke it.
    >
    >This message is just a state. Happiness demand everything in your life to be balanced, to make this
    >relevant in this group - I will require good *foods*. Healthy foods that make you happy. Complex
    >carbs and good fats in moderation. This does make a difference.
    >
    >Thank you everyone. This is nothing you should worry about. Search until you know - then you know.

The Bohemian Revolution that took place in Paris, France around 1900 did not work.

Just thought that you might want to know. :)