Happy Always

I

Idresonant

hehe, I demand my happiness. I will not fight or flight, I will *chill* and be happy. I *will* be
happy most of my time. Oh yes, this is good. I know the factors that cause my unhappiness. I will
exclude them and demand my parasympathetic system to choke it.

This message is just a state. Happiness demand everything in your life to be balanced, to make this
relevant in this group - I will require good *foods*. Healthy foods that make you happy. Complex
carbs and good fats in moderation. This does make a difference.

Thank you everyone. This is nothing you should worry about. Search until you know - then you know.

Once upon a time, our fellow IDResonant rambled on about "Happy Always." Our champion De-
Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts, thusly ...

>hehe, I demand my happiness. I will not fight or flight, I will *chill* and be happy. I *will* be
>happy most of my time. Oh yes, this is good. I know the factors that cause my unhappiness. I will
>exclude them and demand my parasympathetic system to choke it.
>
>This message is just a state. Happiness demand everything in your life to be balanced, to make this
>relevant in this group - I will require good *foods*. Healthy foods that make you happy. Complex
>carbs and good fats in moderation. This does make a difference.
>
>Thank you everyone. This is nothing you should worry about. Search until you know - then you know.

The Bohemian Revolution that took place in Paris, France around 1900 did not work.

Just thought that you might want to know. :)