    the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.

    *sings (badly)*

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday Absent Husband
    Happy birthday to you!

    Tam

    Tags:

  2. On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
    > It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
    > the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
    >
    > *sings (badly)*
    >
    > Happy birthday to you
    > Happy birthday to you
    > Happy birthday Absent Husband
    > Happy birthday to you!

    Why was he born so beautiful...

    *ahem*

    Okay, then:

    Twenty-one today,
    Twenty-one today ...

    why is everybody looking at me like that?

  3. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
    > On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
    >> the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
    >>
    >> *sings (badly)*
    >>
    >> Happy birthday to you
    >> Happy birthday to you
    >> Happy birthday Absent Husband
    >> Happy birthday to you!

    What she said!

    > Why was he born so beautiful...
    >
    > *ahem*
    >
    > Okay, then:
    >
    > Twenty-one today,
    > Twenty-one today ...
    >
    > why is everybody looking at me like that?

    Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.

    We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
    what we were doing

  4. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
    >> On 2005-06-03, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
    >>> the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
    >>>
    >>> *sings (badly)*
    >>>
    >>> Happy birthday to you
    >>> Happy birthday to you
    >>> Happy birthday Absent Husband
    >>> Happy birthday to you!

    > What she said!
    >
    >> Why was he born so beautiful...
    >>
    >> *ahem*
    >>
    >> Okay, then:
    >>
    >> Twenty-one today,
    >> Twenty-one today ...
    >>
    >> why is everybody looking at me like that?

    > Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.
    >
    > --
    > TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
    > We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
    > what we were doing

    Isn't it traditional for all birthday related songs to be sung in all keys
    simultaneously, regardless of the number of singers. I believe this is
    commonly known as the key of bastard minor.

  5. Sara Kirk

    Sara Kirk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Resound
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    > > On 2005-06-03, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
    > > was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    > > What she said!
    > >
    > >> Why was he born so beautiful...
    > >>
    > >> *ahem*
    > >>
    > >> Okay, then:
    > >>
    > >> Twenty-one today,
    > >> Twenty-one today ...
    > >>
    > >> why is everybody looking at me like that?

    > > Because we can't compehend how badly out of key one can possibly be.
    > >
    > > --
    > > TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
    > > We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
    > > what we were doing

    > Isn't it traditional for all birthday related songs to be sung in all keys
    > simultaneously, regardless of the number of singers. I believe this is
    > commonly known as the key of bastard minor.

    That's cetainly how I sing. Natal felicitations, my dear old thing.

    --
    Sara

    iChat: sarakirk (AIM)
    So, what are you going to do? Sucker me to death?

  6. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    JH wrote:

    > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > It's Absent Husband's birthday this Sunday, so let's hope the girls (and
    > > the woman) get him some lovely bike-related presents.
    > >
    > > *sings (badly)*
    > >
    > > Happy birthday to you
    > > Happy birthday to you
    > > Happy birthday Absent Husband
    > > Happy birthday to you!
    > >
    > > Tam

    > Happy Birthday AH!
    >
    > perhaps you could add the long knicks mentioned in the other post to the
    > wish list.
    >
    > See you next BLART, (in long everthing).
    >
    > jh

    pffft, it ain't that cold!

    Tam