Happy Birthday America

Davey Crockett

Guest
http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....

http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg

Plus a little touch of Drama

http://azurservers.com/rbr/valerieflamewilsonfile_3.jpg

--
Davey
-

http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html

I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
Gook say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one
people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with
another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and
equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle
them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they
should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish
it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such
principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
--
JT
****************************

On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
> dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
> why all the jobs are going to China.
>
> http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html
>
> I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
> Gook say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
have a tag on your post.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
>> dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
>> why all the jobs are going to China.
>>
>> http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html
>>
>> I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
>> Gook say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

> I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
> have a tag on your post.

I have heard that it's all the milk that Westerners drink that makes us
smell bad to to oriental nose.

Rather, I think it's all the ******** that's coming out of America these
days.

[email protected] writes:

> On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
>> dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
>> why all the jobs are going to China.
>>
>> http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html
>>
>> I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
>> Gook say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

> I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
> have a tag on your post.

It takes one to know one

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

Dan Gregory <[email protected]> writes:

> Davey Crockett wrote:
>> http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg
>>
>> And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....
>>
>> http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg
>>

> & from a real American
> http://www.iconet.gr/prosopa/pages/English/image_pages/Simon_Bolivar.html

Yeah, a true liberator

Not at all like Tipper's little.darling who just got himself busted
again doing a Ton in a Mobile Pharmacopoeia

Al's off scaring the daylights out of the Sheeple with his Global
Warming scam and so is unavailable for comment - or so the spokesman
said

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0428148420070704?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
-
I am not fighting for my kingdom and wealth now. I am fighting as an
ordinary person for my lost freedom, my bruised body and my outraged
daughters.- Boudicca addresses her army, quoted by Tacitus AD61

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
> equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
> Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
> Happiness.

Ahem - that's "purfuit of Happinefs" :)

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north465.html

Happy 4th of July,

Mark J.

On Jul 4, 11:48 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>

> Davey
> -
> Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
> dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
> why all the jobs are going to China.
>
> http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html
>
> I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
> Gook say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

Elaine Chao, whom I am hardly fond of, immigrated to
the US at 8 years old and went to high school on
Long Island, which is more American than any attention-
seeking royalist holdover colonial will ever appreciate.

> "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one
> people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with
> another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and
> equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle
> them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they
> should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
>
> We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
> equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
> Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
> Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
> among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
> governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive
> of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish
> it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such
> principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
> seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

AND let us remember that without the help of France there probably would
never have been a United States of America. Family squabbles are always name
calling insult sessions but in the end we shall always remain friends.