happy birthday davey

Davey Crockett

Guest
Much to Davey's surprise, another year has rolled by

But with the World in the shape it's in, Davey isn't quite sure he
wants to see another

But on the brighter side, Georgie's old lady has cut him off, and PC
Plod is breathing down Tony Bliar's neck

Davey sure hopes they asked him where the money comes from to pay his
mortgage, like its only 17 times his annual income ;)

Hilly's all ****** at Billy who's rumoured to be cavorting with that
Round Heeled Canuk politician Dame who openly admits having balled
half the National Hockey League and Canadian Football League

So maybe things aren't all that bad after all........

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

In article <[email protected]>,
Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:

> Much to Davey's surprise, another year has rolled by
>
> But with the World in the shape it's in, Davey isn't quite sure he
> wants to see another
>
> But on the brighter side, Georgie's old lady has cut him off, and PC
> Plod is breathing down Tony Bliar's neck
>
> Davey sure hopes they asked him where the money comes from to pay his
> mortgage, like its only 17 times his annual income ;)
>
> Hilly's all ****** at Billy who's rumoured to be cavorting with that
> Round Heeled Canuk politician Dame who openly admits having balled
> half the National Hockey League and Canadian Football League
>
> So maybe things aren't all that bad after all........

Happy (?) birthday! It sounds like you got everything you wanted.

Does Davey celebrate the six days of birthday?

wrote:

> Much to Davey's surprise, another year has rolled by
>
> But with the World in the shape it's in, Davey isn't quite sure he
> wants to see another
>
> But on the brighter side, Georgie's old lady has cut him off, and PC
> Plod is breathing down Tony Bliar's neck
>
> Davey sure hopes they asked him where the money comes from to pay his
> mortgage, like its only 17 times his annual income ;)
>
> Hilly's all ****** at Billy who's rumoured to be cavorting with that

Not exactly news. Little Willie has more consecutive
games than Cal Ripken Jr.

> Round Heeled Canuk politician Dame who openly admits having balled
> half the National Hockey League and Canadian Football League
>
> So maybe things aren't all that bad after all........

Congratulations. You are now a bitter old man.

--
Michael Press