Happy Birthday House!

Happy Birthday Michael. Tell your girls to give 100% and not to be afraid of hurting the goalkeeper when they kick for goal.

Crankyfeet said:
Happy Birthday Michael. Tell your girls to give 100% and not to be afraid of hurting the goalkeeper when they kick for goal.
his first name is an initial, he has one of those aristocratic, old money, new england name.

J Steven Westinghouse. That aint his name, just an example.

May all your Mia Hams come at once.

thunder said:
his first name is an initial, he has one of those aristocratic, old money, new england name.

J Steven Westinghouse. That aint his name, just an example.

May all your Mia Hams come at once.
I know his first initial is "L" and his second name starts with "S"... but I didn't want to out the guy... :D

thunder said:
oh, he's not gay!
No wonder you don't like him... :p

edit - ****... I just remembered... I think you know my name... take back that last joke... thunder aint ghey and has probably got more male hormones than Flandis 8 minutes down in the TdF with three stages to go... :p

Crankyfeet said:
I know his first initial is "L" and his second name starts with "S"... but I didn't want to out the guy... :D
His name is Lying Sack?

Bro Deal said:
Who will be the first to use House's portrait as an avatar?
The JPEG file is too big. Can any computer buffs out there tell me how I can cut it down from a 38kb to 20kb image?

Crankyfeet said:
The JPEG file is too big. Can any computer buffs out there tell me how I can cut it down from a 38kb to 20kb image?
Which photo editing program do you have access to? Usually, in the "Save as" dialogue, you should get an option to set the quality of the image with JPEG extension. The lower the quality, higher the image compression and lower the file size.

Crankyfeet said:
Thanks... though I was wondering if you could crop it so just his face is showing... :D
you elected to not use the Free Palestine one Cranky. Are you a neo-con Zionist :p

thunder said:
you elected to not use the Free Palestine one Cranky. Are you a neo-con Zionist :p
I wanted a more relevant catch phrase representing the issues of today. Is that better?... :D

Crankyfeet said:
I wanted a more relevant catch phrase representing the issues of today. Is that better?... :D
I think House is gonna take a disliking to you too CF :D

join the club, buy a wristband

thunder said:
I think House is gonna take a disliking to you too CF :D

join the club, buy a wristband
What is written on the wristband? It is kinda too late for me to come up with anything creative right now.