Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear panniers Happy birthday to you.

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear panniers Happy birthday to you.
    >
    > --
    > Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    > the @ sign

    Arrr bless, and how old are they today?

    --
    Mark
    ______________________________________

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

  3. On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:42:58 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Happy birthday dear panniers

    >Arrr bless, and how old are they today?

    Actually not sure if it's exactly today, but they are 12 years old sometime this month.

    I shall have a drink to celebrate.

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

  4. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Richard Bates
    <[email protected]> writes
    >On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:42:58 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> in
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>> Happy birthday dear panniers
    >
    >>Arrr bless, and how old are they today?
    >
    >Actually not sure if it's exactly today, but they are 12 years old sometime this month.
    >
    >I shall have a drink to celebrate.

    My Super C's are 15 sometime this year. Though they are pretty knackered now, a new pair - probably
    Ortlieb are on the horizon.
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  5. In article <[email protected]>, Richard Bates wrote:
    > Actually not sure if it's exactly today, but they are 12 years old sometime this month.
    >
    > I shall have a drink to celebrate.

    My Iberians are 16 years old and I getting the RH one to match the condition of the LH one (which is
    a slightly greyer shade of the original bright red).

    Gary

    --

    The email address is for newsgroups purposes only and therefore unlikely to be read.

    For contact via email use my real name with an underscore separator at the domain of CompuServe.