Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marengo, Mar 26, 2005.

  1. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Tags:

  2. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Yes, Happy Easter!

    Remember to have a big steak instead of those little pink, yellow, and brown
    cheating foods.

    Cubit
    311/181.7/165

    "Marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:fCs1e.13071$%[email protected]
    > ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet also.
    >
    > --
    > Peter
    > Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  3. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    HOppy Easter to you too Peter.
    I'm really punishing my self today having to sniff a Prime Rib roast
    smothered in garlic pepper seasoning roasting in the oven and the
    sauted asparagus. I will chew a lean bite and spit though LOL.

    Laureen
    410/345/180

    Marengo wrote:
    > ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet

    also.

    > --
    > Peter
    > Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  4. warren

    warren Guest

    Peter...
    I just went on your site....and I liked it very much.... good luck and
    be healthy
    warren

    Marengo wrote:
    > ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet also.

  5. "rosie read n' post" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > rabbit is low carb!

    So are EGGS!!!
    --
    ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
    248.5/193.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03

  6. FOB

    FOB Guest

  7. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

  8. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Yes, Happy Easter!
    >
    > Remember to have a big steak instead of those little pink, yellow, and
    > brown
    > cheating foods.

    Yup! My mom is making filet mignon, mmmmmm, my MIL made kielbasa
    w/sauerkraut, ham & green beans yesterday. I was only somewhat tempted by
    the peirogies :eek:( but i was good. Thought it would be harder.

    Had some eggs this morning and will be good at my mom's later. I made baba
    ganouj but haven't decided if i'll eat it or not. It's just eggplant, lemon
    juice, tahini, fresh parsley and lots of fresh garlic. I got pitas for
    everyone else to dip - maybe i'll eat a spoonful or have some with celery.

    Trying to be good now that i am back on track!!
    JoAnna
    Who's doing it all again in May - OPA!!
    176/135/120

  9. TavliGal

    TavliGal Guest

    Marengo wrote:
    > ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet
    > also.

    A Happy Easter to you too Peter!

    --
    Started Jan. 20, 2004
    362/193.8/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.

  10. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

  11. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    warren wrote:
    || Peter...
    || I just went on your site....and I liked it very much.... good luck
    || and be healthy
    || warren
    || Marengo wrote:
    ||| ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet
    ||| also.

    Thanks, warren!

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  12. Wiggy

    Wiggy Guest

    "Marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:fCs1e.13071$%[email protected]
    > ... To all my ASDLC friends, and to those of you I haven't met yet also.
    >
    > --

    Well I just thank god that I'm an atheist.
    The TV is awash with crap, and the "second"
    and digital channels are all showing Easter stuff,
    ITV3 is yet again showing Jesus of Nazareth!
    Jesus was here in London today, just ambling
    around nibbling the palms of his hands, so I asked
    him what he was doing? He replied: "Just biting
    my nails", then on the pitch in the park he leapt
    up to head the football, I told the kids it was just
    Jesus going up for the cross......................
    I can remember a carpenter telling me once that
    his proffession was blessed because Jesus had
    also been a carpenter, I had to point out so had
    Karen and look what happened to her!
    If only Mama Cass had shared that sandwich with
    her, they both might be alive today!

  13. A_M

    A_M Guest

    "ClabberHead 5.0" wrote:

    > "rosie read n' post" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > rabbit is low carb!
    > >

    > So are EGGS!!!

    and chicks!!!!