Happy Easter!

Brian

Guest
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Brian" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
> have a wonderful Easter!
>
> Brian

Thanks Brian. May everyone have a happy Easter.

Happy trails,

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:22:30 -1000, Dai Uy wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Brian" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
>> have a wonderful Easter!
>>
>> Brian

> Thanks Brian. May everyone have a happy Easter.
>
> Happy trails,

U 2 mate!
best to all.
-G

On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
> have a wonderful Easter!
>
> Brian

Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

JD wrote:
> On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
>> have a wonderful Easter!
>>
>> Brian

> Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.
>
> JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
going.

GT Whole Foods fruit **** for dessert

--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Brian wrote:
> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
> have a wonderful Easter!
>
> Brian

Grindhouse for me.

Recommend it. Excellent flick!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Apr 8, 11:09 am, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
> >> have a wonderful Easter!

> >> Brian

> > Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

> > JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

> Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
> going.
>
> GT Whole Foods fruit **** for dessert

I thought it was wabbit season...

Ok, full menu?

Prime Rib, re-baked stuffed potatoes, fresh asparagus, fresh green
beans, homemade dinner rolls, two salads, fresh strawberry pies and a
homemade banana cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust.

My pee is going to smell funny from the asparagus.

JD

On Apr 8, 4:08 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 11:09 am, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > JD wrote:

> > > Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

> > > JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

> > Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
> > going.

> > GT Whole Foods fruit **** for dessert

> I thought it was wabbit season...
>
> Ok, full menu?
>
> Prime Rib, re-baked stuffed potatoes, fresh asparagus, fresh green
> beans, homemade dinner rolls, two salads, fresh strawberry pies and a
> homemade banana cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust.
>
> My pee is going to smell funny from the asparagus.
>
> JD

Yep realy looking foward to dinner. Spent the whole day Bass Fishing /
Site seeing on lake LBJ here in south TEXAS. Ready for home cooked
meal.

On Apr 8, 4:39 pm, "Kevin.Presley" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 4:08 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
> > > going.

> > > GT Whole Foods fruit **** for dessert

> > I thought it was wabbit season...

> > Ok, full menu?

> > Prime Rib, re-baked stuffed potatoes, fresh asparagus, fresh green
> > beans, homemade dinner rolls, two salads, fresh strawberry pies and a
> > homemade banana cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust.

> > My pee is going to smell funny from the asparagus.

> > JD

> Yep realy looking foward to dinner. Spent the whole day Bass Fishing /
> Site seeing on lake LBJ here in south TEXAS. Ready for home cooked
> meal.

Is your bass boat really fast?

JD