Happy Easter!

Brian

Guest
I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful holiday today!

Brian

You too.

I'd be happier if hiking, but I'm still recovering from last week's trip.
The first mountain of the year is always the worst. :)

On Mar 23, 5:47 am, Brian <[email protected]> wrote:
> I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
> have a wonderful holiday today!
>
> Brian

Thank you Brian, I spent Easter hiking the Manana trail above
Pearl City, pulling invasive plants. An appropriate way to celebrate
Easter - I believe God urges us to be stewards of his creation.

Hope yours was a happy one,

***