Happy Father's Day Rick White

Bob Rogers wrote:
> "R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> Your "kid"

>> Wrong dipshit.
>>
>> I have 4 kids and they all love me.

> Giddyup, goat boy

Bob, how does that shriveled-up prune heart of yours manage to circulate its
tarry sludge adequately to sustain what passes for your life?

Bill "you make J. Montgomery Burns seem like Gandhi" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Bob Rogers wrote:
> > "R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> Wrong dipshit.
> >>
> >> I have 4 kids and they all love me.

> > I like little boys.

> Bob, how does that shriveled-up prune heart of yours manage to circulate its
> tarry sludge adequately to sustain what passes for your life?

What does it matter? "Bob" will never achieve the personal success
that I have.

"R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Bob Rogers wrote:
> > > "R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > I like little boys.

> > Bob, how does that shriveled-up prune heart of yours manage to circulate

its
> > tarry sludge adequately to sustain what passes for your life?

> What does it matter? "Bob" will never achieve the personal success
> that I have.

Peace & happiness. What more can a man ask for?

"R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> What does it matter? "Bob" will never achieve the personal success
> that I have.

Dream on putz!

Talked to Chester Hawkins lately? How are your MTB riding church members?

Giddyup goatboy!

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Bob, how does that shriveled-up prune heart of yours manage to circulate

its
> tarry sludge adequately to sustain what passes for your life?
>
> Bill "you make J. Montgomery Burns seem like Gandhi" S.

How many times have you been divorced?

Bob Rogers wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Bob, how does that shriveled-up prune heart of yours manage to
>> circulate its tarry sludge adequately to sustain what passes for
>> your life?
>>
>> Bill "you make J. Montgomery Burns seem like Gandhi" S.
>>

> How many times have you been divorced?

Twice, ******** -- and yet I don't harbor hatred in my heart for either of
my ex-es. I'd gladly go thru five more than spend one day filled with black
bile like you.

Bill "sea kelp" S.

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > What does it matter? "Bob" will never achieve the personal success
> > that I have.

> Dream on putz!

Your animosity speaks volumes of the **** life you lead.

You're an outsider without friends looking in on those
who do. Your documented penchant for young children makes
you even more of a social misfit.

It's no big secret that you post under another name in other groups
and act "normal", but you have to revert to "Bob" and lash out
because your unstable personality prevents you from having normal
relationships and interaction with people.

No one really gives a **** what you say to people here, they only
hope you can supress your pedaphilic desires and not act upon them.

I've wasted enough time. I'm sure you'll have some witty retort
and then you'll sit at your keyboard snickering like a schoolboy
who discovered his little **** gets hard if he plays with it.

"R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Your animosity speaks volumes of the **** life you lead.
>
> You're an outsider without friends looking in on those
> who do. Your documented penchant for young children makes
> you even more of a social misfit.
>
> It's no big secret that you post under another name in other groups
> and act "normal", but you have to revert to "Bob" and lash out
> because your unstable personality prevents you from having normal
> relationships and interaction with people.
>
> No one really gives a **** what you say to people here, they only
> hope you can supress your pedaphilic desires and not act upon them.
>
> I've wasted enough time. I'm sure you'll have some witty retort
> and then you'll sit at your keyboard snickering like a schoolboy
> who discovered his little **** gets hard if he plays with it.

Wake up on the wrong side of the goat Ricky? Maybe your church members can
help you.