Happy First of May!

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

Have a good one,

Shaun aRe

"Hooray, hooray, the First of May

I forget where it came from, but itstuck in the mind...

Steve

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

Hooray! Let's all go trash London!

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Hooray, hooray, the First of May

> I forget where it came from, but itstuck in the mind...

Heheheheh - unfortunate choice of words Mr. Baker, heheheheh.........

Shaun aRe

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
May!

> Hooray! Let's all go trash London!

Now, why would anyone want to do a thing like that eh? Heheheheheh........

Shaun aRe

Happy May Day to you too!

What did you get in your basket?

--
John G..... suddenly I have the urge to dance around a May Pole

When I was small And Christmas trees were tall We used to laugh while others used to play (First of
May - Bee Gees)

Same to you!!!

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

> Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!
>

> Have a good one,
>

> Shaun aRe

> Happy May Day to you too!
>
> What did you get in your basket?

May Day baskets??? i think my parents neglected to inform me of this as a child.

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

Zilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When I was small And Christmas trees were tall We used to laugh while others used to play (First
> of May - Bee Gees)
>
> Same to you!!!

Cheers Zilla and all that, but did you really have to bring up a BG's tune?!?!?!?!?

;-(

Shaun aRe, not a fan..........

Technician wrote:

>>Happy May Day to you too!
>>
>>What did you get in your basket?

> May Day baskets???

It's more of a cone with a handle, than a basket:
http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/may/pmaydaybasket.jpg

> i think my parents neglected to inform me of this as a child.

Unless you are of pretty direct EuroTrash decsent I doubt they would have passed this tradition down
to you... Which reminds me, I have to go make one for my Mechanic/Mentor Wolfgang.

--
John G. Now, where _are_ my Lederhosen!?!?!?!?!

> Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

You too fool. Here comes summer (do de dooo) school is out, oh happy days......

> Have a good one,
>

> Shaun aRe

Is crayyyzeee fool, fool.

Have another beer.

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
May!

> You too fool.

Cheers....

> Here comes summer (do de dooo) school is out, oh happy days......

I can tell this by the act the sun has stopped shining, and it's near permanently pissing
down........

> > Have a good one,
> >

> > Shaun aRe
>
> Is crayyyzeee fool, fool.
>
> Have another beer.

Chhers <hic> did I say chhers yet? <hic> yet?

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!
>

> Have a good one,
>

> Shaun aRe

Why thank you, you sweet little ray of sunshine, you!

Paladin

Paladin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
May!

> > Have a good one,
> >

> > Shaun aRe
>
> Why thank you, you sweet little ray of sunshine, you!

Heheheheh, you're welcome, but there's some as may well disagree with your assessment there Mr. B!

Shaun aRe - Had a glorious w/e of eating, drinking and general celebration (Kath's Bros birfday and
I officially changed residence to that of my future wife, the poor girl......), but didn't get
chance to ride......my bike......heh.........