Happy First of May!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, May 1, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

    Have a good one,

    Shaun aRe

    Tags:

  2. "Hooray, hooray, the First of May

    I forget where it came from, but itstuck in the mind...

    Steve

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

    Hooray! Let's all go trash London!

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Hooray, hooray, the First of May

    > I forget where it came from, but itstuck in the mind...

    Heheheheh - unfortunate choice of words Mr. Baker, heheheheh.........

    Shaun aRe

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
    May!

    > Hooray! Let's all go trash London!

    Now, why would anyone want to do a thing like that eh? Heheheheheh........

    Shaun aRe

  6. John G

    John G Guest

    Happy May Day to you too!

    What did you get in your basket?

    --
    John G..... suddenly I have the urge to dance around a May Pole

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  8. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    When I was small And Christmas trees were tall We used to laugh while others used to play (First of
    May - Bee Gees)

    Same to you!!!

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!
    >

    > Have a good one,
    >

    > Shaun aRe

  9. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Happy May Day to you too!
    >
    > What did you get in your basket?

    May Day baskets??? i think my parents neglected to inform me of this as a child.

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Zilla <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > When I was small And Christmas trees were tall We used to laugh while others used to play (First
    > of May - Bee Gees)
    >
    > Same to you!!!

    Cheers Zilla and all that, but did you really have to bring up a BG's tune?!?!?!?!?

    ;-(

    Shaun aRe, not a fan..........

  11. John G

    John G Guest

    Technician wrote:

    >>Happy May Day to you too!
    >>
    >>What did you get in your basket?

    > May Day baskets???

    It's more of a cone with a handle, than a basket:
    http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/may/pmaydaybasket.jpg

    > i think my parents neglected to inform me of this as a child.

    Unless you are of pretty direct EuroTrash decsent I doubt they would have passed this tradition down
    to you... Which reminds me, I have to go make one for my Mechanic/Mentor Wolfgang.

    --
    John G. Now, where _are_ my Lederhosen!?!?!?!?!

  12. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!

    You too fool. Here comes summer (do de dooo) school is out, oh happy days......

    > Have a good one,
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Is crayyyzeee fool, fool.

    Have another beer.

    Andy Chequer

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
    May!

    > You too fool.

    Cheers....

    > Here comes summer (do de dooo) school is out, oh happy days......

    I can tell this by the act the sun has stopped shining, and it's near permanently pissing
    down........

    > > Have a good one,
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > Is crayyyzeee fool, fool.
    >
    > Have another beer.

    Chhers <hic> did I say chhers yet? <hic> yet?

    Shaun aRe

  14. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of May!
    >

    > Have a good one,
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Why thank you, you sweet little ray of sunshine, you!

    Paladin

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Paladin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Heeeyyyyyyyyyy folkses! Just wanted to wish you all a happy first of
    May!

    > > Have a good one,
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > Why thank you, you sweet little ray of sunshine, you!

    Heheheheh, you're welcome, but there's some as may well disagree with your assessment there Mr. B!

    Shaun aRe - Had a glorious w/e of eating, drinking and general celebration (Kath's Bros birfday and
    I officially changed residence to that of my future wife, the poor girl......), but didn't get
    chance to ride......my bike......heh.........