Happy Holidays everyone!

Kate Connally

Guest
I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will behave
themselves without my exhortations.

TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!

--
Kate Connally “If I were as old as I feel, I’d be dead already.” Goldfish: “The wholesome snack that
smiles back, Until you bite their heads off.” What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all

Kate Connally wrote:

> I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
> anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
> behave themselves without my exhortations.

But, you said happy holidays, which is it?

nancy

"Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
> anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
> behave themselves without my exhortations.
>
> TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!

Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.

As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.

Jack Bender

Jack Schidt=AE wrote:

> "Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>=20
>>I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
>>anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
>>behave themselves without my exhortations.
>>
>>TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
>>
>=20 20 20
> Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.=

>=20
> As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.
>=20
> Jack Bender
>=20 20
Happy holidays Kate. As for me behaving? No promises. <g>

--=20 Steve

:
: TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
:
: --
: Kate Connally
:=======

Woo-hoo! Since I wasn't mentioned I get to do *whatever* I want! Yee-Haw! Party on! <snort>

--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

"Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
> > anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
> > behave themselves without my exhortations.
> >
> > TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
> >

> Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.
>
> As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.
>
> Jack Bender

Haaa! Haaa! Don't try too hard Jack! You could hurt yourself.

Christmas Ales are cluttering up the world just now. Must try them. Must. must. must. mus. mmmm

Charlie