Happy Holidays everyone!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Connally, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
    anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will behave
    themselves without my exhortations.

    TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!

    --
    Kate Connally “If I were as old as I feel, I’d be dead already.” Goldfish: “The wholesome snack that
    smiles back, Until you bite their heads off.” What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all

    Tags:

  2. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    Kate Connally wrote:

    > I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
    > anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
    > behave themselves without my exhortations.

    But, you said happy holidays, which is it?

    nancy

  3. "Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
    > anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
    > behave themselves without my exhortations.
    >
    > TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!

    Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.

    As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.

    Jack Bender

  4. Steve Calvin

    Steve Calvin Guest

    Jack Schidt=AE wrote:

    > "Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >=20
    >>I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
    >>anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
    >>behave themselves without my exhortations.
    >>
    >>TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
    >>
    >=20 20 20
    > Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.=

    >=20
    > As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.
    >=20
    > Jack Bender
    >=20 20
    Happy holidays Kate. As for me behaving? No promises. <g>

    --=20 Steve

  5. Rick & Cyndi

    Rick & Cyndi Guest

    :
    : TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
    :
    : --
    : Kate Connally
    :=======

    Woo-hoo! Since I wasn't mentioned I get to do *whatever* I want! Yee-Haw! Party on! <snort>

    --
    Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

  6. "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Kate Connally" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm off until the 5th so no usenet until then. Behave yourselves while I'm gone and don't do
    > > anything I wouldn't do. That means you, Barb, Margaret, and Jack! I know Sheryl and Stan will
    > > behave themselves without my exhortations.
    > >
    > > TTFN, Kate, who's off to make pork sauerbraten! Woohoo!
    > >

    > Same to ya, Kate. Enjoy your time off and especially that sauerbraten.
    >
    > As for me, don't worry, I'll behave. a little.
    >
    > Jack Bender

    Haaa! Haaa! Don't try too hard Jack! You could hurt yourself.

    Christmas Ales are cluttering up the world just now. Must try them. Must. must. must. mus. mmmm

    Charlie