Happy holidays to the Gasbag and other AHZs!

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> On Dec 24, 8:31 am, Ozark Bicycle
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> This will give you a nice, well deserved case of indigestion. You know
>> who you are!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2cgaot
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2cgaot
>>
>> Enjoy!!!!

> Hmmm.....a tinyurl glitch (holiday hangover??)....try:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ga74z
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/ga74z
>
> Go to page 23/38 if the link doesn't take you there directly

Why not give the URL for the particular frame? See
<http://epaper.ardemgaz.com/Default/Scripting/ArchiveView.asp?Skin=ArkDaily&Daily=ArDemocrat&AppName=1&GZ=T&BaseHref=ArDemocrat%2F2007%2F12%2F24&AW=1198511892968&Page=23>.

POST FREE OR DIE!

On Dec 24, 10:04 am, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 24, 8:31 am, Ozark Bicycle
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > This will give you a nice, well deserved case of indigestion. You know
> > who you are!

> >http://tinyurl.com/2cgaot

> >http://preview.tinyurl.com/2cgaot

> > Enjoy!!!!

> Thank goodness I couldn't read it due to not having an account. I
> shall be wearing a Swix woolly hat whilst glazing buns today--and I'm
> not talking hot **** action, either!

You shouldn't need an account, but there's nothing new there, just the
usual PHZ pap (but they only claim "generally half or more", not the
notorious "85%". I just enjoy rattling the Gasbag's cage.

Enjoy your holiday. Are you planning a Christmas Day ride?

On Dec 24, 11:13 am, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 24, 10:04 am, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 24, 8:31 am, Ozark Bicycle

> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > This will give you a nice, well deserved case of indigestion. You know
> > > who you are!

> > >http://tinyurl.com/2cgaot

> > >http://preview.tinyurl.com/2cgaot

> > > Enjoy!!!!

> > Thank goodness I couldn't read it due to not having an account. I
> > shall be wearing a Swix woolly hat whilst glazing buns today--and I'm
> > not talking hot **** action, either!

> You shouldn't need an account, but there's nothing new there, just the
> usual PHZ pap (but they only claim "generally half or more", not the
> notorious "85%". I just enjoy rattling the Gasbag's cage.
>
> Enjoy your holiday. Are you planning a Christmas Day ride?

Whatever it takes to get beer, man! ;-D

I'm fixin' to ride down and check out progress on the new ped & cycle
bridge across the Cumberland, then the store, and home to roll out
some meatballs for Jesus! Later I'll be baiting my Christian traps'
pressure plates with small dollops of green bean casserole!

http://tinyurl.com/37ypqv

On Dec 24, 12:14 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 24, 11:13 am, Ozark Bicycle
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Dec 24, 10:04 am, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Thank goodness I couldn't read it due to not having an account. I
> > > shall be wearing a Swix woolly hat whilst glazing buns today--and I'm
> > > not talking hot **** action, either!

> > You shouldn't need an account, but there's nothing new there, just the
> > usual PHZ pap (but they only claim "generally half or more", not the
> > notorious "85%". I just enjoy rattling the Gasbag's cage.

> > Enjoy your holiday. Are you planning a Christmas Day ride?

> Whatever it takes to get beer, man! ;-D
>
> I'm fixin' to ride down and check out progress on the new ped & cycle
> bridge across the Cumberland, then the store, and home to roll out
> some meatballs for Jesus! Later I'll be baiting my Christian traps'
> pressure plates with small dollops of green bean casserole!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/37ypqv

Real life piktur:
http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2127218575&size=l

In article <08511491-cbed-40c7-83d2-9d50a5b11985@f52g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
landotter <[email protected]> writes:
> On Dec 24, 3:27 pm, Alex Colvin <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >http://preview.tinyurl.com/ga74z
>> >Go to page 23/38 if the link doesn't take you there directly

>> Why is it that all the really cool helmet designs are only on kid's
>> helmets?
>>

> Dora the Explorer is is really creepy look on a grown man.

Her talking backpack freaks me out and scares me
such that I've gotta hide behind the sofa until
it goes away. (I can also no longer listen to "Careful
With That Axe Eugene" without getting flashbacks.)

I won't say Dora herself is evil, but she's obviously
firmly ensconced in the clutches of demonic forces,
as evidenced by the vast marketeering and outpouring
from Chinese factories of Dora the Explorer shwag.

If my backpack started talking to me, I'd have
to pound the living daylights out of it while
yelling: "Shuddup! Just f***ing shuddup!)
I might even have to stab it a few times.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:27:12 +0000 (UTC), Alex Colvin
<[email protected]> wrote:

>>http://preview.tinyurl.com/ga74z

>>Go to page 23/38 if the link doesn't take you there directly

>Why is it that all the really cool helmet designs are only on kid's
>helmets?

You've not seen these EuroBike award winners:
<http://www.nutcasehelmets.com/>?

Personally, I prefer whitewater helmets for style.

The Predator Trinity:
<http://www.predatorhelmets.com/images/trinity_red.gif>

or the Shred Ready Sherlock.
<http://images.mec.ca/media/Images/Products/Watersports/5003559_v1_m56577569830536976.jpg>

Those are both candidates when it comes time to replace my old Romer.
--
zk

Tom Keats wrote:
> If my backpack started talking to me, I'd have
> to pound the living daylights out of it while
> yelling: "Shuddup! Just f***ing shuddup!)
> I might even have to stab it a few times.

That image is about as amusing as a "datakoll" post on lubricating chains:

"“ever get suspicious about chain saw oil attracting wood dust?
generally mucking up after two cuts?
try dumping hot oil into a container just right sized for inserting
the running blade on the job. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
plus 750 rpm!" - gene daniels

Please have a friend with a video camera handy if this backpack
destruction incident ever happens, so the results can be posted to YouTube.

POST FREE OR DIE!

landotter wrote:
> On Dec 24, 3:27 pm, Alex Colvin <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/ga74z
>>> Go to page 23/38 if the link doesn't take you there directly

>> Why is it that all the really cool helmet designs are only on kid's
>> helmets?
>>

> Dora the Explorer is is really creepy look on a grown man.

Dora the Explorer hentai? Ewwww...

POST FREE OR DIE!

In article <[email protected]>,
Tom Sherman <[email protected]> writes:
> Tom Keats wrote:
>> If my backpack started talking to me, I'd have
>> to pound the living daylights out of it while
>> yelling: "Shuddup! Just f***ing shuddup!)
>> I might even have to stab it a few times.

> That image is about as amusing as a "datakoll" post on lubricating chains:
>
> "“ever get suspicious about chain saw oil attracting wood dust?
> generally mucking up after two cuts?
> try dumping hot oil into a container just right sized for inserting
> the running blade on the job. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
> plus 750 rpm!" - gene daniels
>
> Please have a friend with a video camera handy if this backpack
> destruction incident ever happens, so the results can be posted to YouTube.

Talking backpacks are not funny.

cheers,
Tom

--

On Dec 25, 9:14 am, [email protected] wrote:
> Merry Christmas, Ozark.  And a happy (and prosperous) 2008.
>
> - Frank Krygowski

And Merry Christmas to you and yours, Frank.

With a wish for peace, at least on rec.bicycles.***.

Richard