Happy Holidays

TBF::.

Guest
Hope everyone had a good Xmas and looking forward to the coming new year!

That go for the ones that got to work on Sayurday.
What 05 in just 2 days how time flies when your having fun. Mountbiking
for 10 years and yes my 1st was a Huffy that lasted 5 month before it
blew its drivetrain and was re- placed by a Trek then another Trek.
Till now its 6 mtbs of many brands.

I MTB 2004

[email protected] wrote:

> That go for the ones that got to work on Sayurday.
>What 05 in just 2 days how time flies when your having fun.
>
>I MTB 2004

so, you changing your name to ring in the new year?? ;-)

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

bri719 wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> That go for the ones that got to work on Sayurday.
>> What 05 in just 2 days how time flies when your having fun.
>>
>> I MTB 2004
>>

> so, you changing your name to ring in the new year?? ;-)

Well, for starters you stole his 'c'!

Razy you so crazy...
--
BS (no, really)

Bill Sornson wrote:

>Well, for starters you stole his 'c'!
>
>Razy you so crazy...

just wanted to know if he'll henceforth be known as I MTB 2005, or if
he's sticking with last year's model ;-) I'd like to see the
personalized license plate with this on it, if one exists.

Happy New Year!
(from one B.S. to another -- heck there are two of us in our small
office of 9, we're everywhere)

bri

p.s. will his resolution be to start quoting in replies? heck if I can
bottom post, anyone can conform...!

--

bri719 wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>> Well, for starters you stole his 'c'!
>>
>> Razy you so crazy...
>>

> just wanted to know if he'll henceforth be known as I MTB 2005, or if
> he's sticking with last year's model ;-) I'd like to see the
> personalized license plate with this on it, if one exists.
>
> Happy New Year!
> (from one B.S. to another -- heck there are two of us in our small
> office of 9, we're everywhere)
>
> bri
>
> p.s. will his resolution be to start quoting in replies? heck if I can
> bottom post, anyone can conform...!

He's Crazy! That wouldn't be him. We all like him just the way he is.

#1 AMBer in my book.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws