Happy Holidays

The Wogster

Guest
Well, I'm signing off until after Christmas, so...

Merry Christmas -- for all you other Christian folks out there.

Happy Hanukkah -- for all you Jewish folks out there, most of my
neighbours are Jewish, so give the dredal an extra spin in honour of
your bike...

For everyone else, happy holidays....

And for EVERYONE stay safe, and see you all next Wednesday.... And let
Santa bring lots of neat new bike stuff for everybody :)

The Wogster

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:52:53 -0500, The Wogster <[email protected]>
said in <[email protected]>:

>Merry Christmas -- for all you other Christian folks out there.

That would be me, then. Just back from carol-singing. Midnight and
ten UK time, I'd better run before Santa arrives, NORAD says he's just
minutes away.

Mince pie: check
Carrots: check
Sherry: check

What was I supposed to leave out for the old guy?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:52:53 -0500, The Wogster <[email protected]>
> said in <[email protected]>:
>

>>Merry Christmas -- for all you other Christian folks out there.

> That would be me, then. Just back from carol-singing. Midnight and
> ten UK time, I'd better run before Santa arrives, NORAD says he's just
> minutes away.
>
> Mince pie: check
> Carrots: check
> Sherry: check
>
> What was I supposed to leave out for the old guy?

Make it a six pack of a good ale!

Ken
--
[T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles

Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

The Wogster wrote:
> For everyone else, happy holidays....

That'd be us -- everyone else; thanks, and a "Merry Christmas" right
back at-cha!

In the last couple of days I've seen several kids in our neighborhood
with new bikes. I stopped on my way out for a ride to ooh and ahh over
the pristine "K-Mart special" that our neighbor gave his 9-year-old
daughter. She was pretty excited about it. Heck, I was excited for
her -- I remembered my first bike (a green Sting Ray) and the miles I
put on it riding back and forth (and back and forth and back and forth)
in front of my parents' house. I'd say a bike's about the best present
a kid can get.

-JR