Happy Holidays!!!

Chris Glidden

Guest
Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly to
wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to the
ones I know in here. You all know who you are.

Take care,

Chris

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly
> to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to
> the ones I know in here. You all know who you are.
>
> Take care,
>

> Chris

you get any time to ride these days?

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
> quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
> prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
> are.

Who are you? <eg>

J(B) "Santa" D(S)

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
>> quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
>> prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
>> are.

> Who are you? <eg>
>
> J(B) "Santa" D(S)

How's the family Sorni...BBWWAAHHAA

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
>> quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
>> prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
>> are.

> Who are you? <eg>
>
> J(B) "Santa" D(S)

Get any presents from your kids?

BBBWWAAAHHHAAA

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in
>> quickly to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and
>> prosperous New Year to the ones I know in here. You all know who you
>> are.

> Who are you? <eg>
>
> J(B) "Santa" D(S)

Your Dad died of EMBARASSMENT!!

Hey, didn't you drop off the planet a while to raise younguns? Good to
hear from you..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

CDB

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
> "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly
> > to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to
> > the ones I know in here. You all know who you are.

You too, Chrs. Now go ride your bike more in 2006.

> you get any time to ride these days?

I was beginning to wonder the same now that I'm settled-in and might
head over his way once in a while. I doubt you'll get an answer soon
on that one though.

JD

I'm the guy climbing San Juan (very slowly) this Thursday. No more
100+ degree days for me.

Thank you. Yes, the girls are 2 and a half and five months now. I've
been in the saddle a bit more of late, and actually planning a trip a
bit north of you this summer. I'll be in Sandpoint for a week or two
in July and will be bringing the bike. I hope you and yours had a
great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.

Thanks Jer. I'm slowly getting back in shape after a few months out of
the saddle helping with the kids. I'll be doing a very slow climb of
the San Juan Trail on Thursday, my first venture out of the locals in a
while. Looking forward to the elevation gain and the miles. I hope
you had/are having a good holiday.

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Thank you. Yes, the girls are 2 and a half and five months now. I've
> been in the saddle a bit more of late, and actually planning a trip a
> bit north of you this summer. I'll be in Sandpoint for a week or two
> in July and will be bringing the bike. I hope you and yours had a
> great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.

Sandpoint? Give me a jingle and I'll take you to Bernard Peak or ?? I hear
the club up there has been building-building-building!!!

Penny

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly to
> wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to the
> ones I know in here. You all know who you are.
>
> Take care,
>

> Chris

Thanks Chris. Right backatcha!

Matt

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
> "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Don't get much time to post these days, but just wanted to pop in quickly
> > to wish a very Happy Holiday Season and healthy and prosperous New Year to
> > the ones I know in here. You all know who you are.
> >
> > Take care,
> >

> > Chris
> >

> you get any time to ride these days?

Not as much as I'd like with a 2 year old and a 5 month old, but have
actually been out at least once a week for the past month and a half.

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>> Thank you. Yes, the girls are 2 and a half and five months now. I've
>> been in the saddle a bit more of late, and actually planning a trip a
>> bit north of you this summer. I'll be in Sandpoint for a week or two
>> in July and will be bringing the bike. I hope you and yours had a
>> great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.

> Sandpoint? Give me a jingle and I'll take you to Bernard Peak or ?? I hear
> the club up there has been building-building-building!!!
>
> Penny

I surely will. I used to spend summers in Sandpoint when I was in high
school but that was waaaayyy before mountain biking. Looking forward to
sampling some ID dirt.

> "small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Chris Glidden wrote:
>>> Thank you. Yes, the girls are 2 and a half and five months now. I've
>>> been in the saddle a bit more of late, and actually planning a trip a
>>> bit north of you this summer. I'll be in Sandpoint for a week or two
>>> in July and will be bringing the bike. I hope you and yours had a
>>> great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.

>> Sandpoint? Give me a jingle and I'll take you to Bernard Peak or ?? I
>> hear the club up there has been building-building-building!!!
>>
>> Penny
>>

> I surely will. I used to spend summers in Sandpoint when I was in high
> school but that was waaaayyy before mountain biking. Looking forward to
> sampling some ID dirt.

If you're driving the family up, and go through Boise, give me a holler.
We've a big house and free bbqs.

CDB

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Sandpoint? Give me a jingle and I'll take you to Bernard Peak or ?? I
>>> hear the club up there has been building-building-building!!!
>>>
>>> Penny
>>>

>> I surely will. I used to spend summers in Sandpoint when I was in high
>> school but that was waaaayyy before mountain biking. Looking forward to
>> sampling some ID dirt.
>>

> If you're driving the family up, and go through Boise, give me a holler.
> We've a big house and free bbqs.
>
> CDB

Will certainly do that and thanks for the invite. Hope you all had a great
Christmas.

CG