Happy New Year everyone!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jhimmy, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Jhimmy

    Jhimmy Guest

    Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

    Jhimmy

    Tags:

  2. Ysgrifennodd "Jhimmy" <[email protected]> mewn neges
    newyddion:[email protected]
    > Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.
    >
    > Jhimmy

    Ditto.

    And may we find a stray welsh 3000er in the middle of Caernarfon so i have
    something to do after work...

    And may urw be a troll free zone in the new year..

    T Dave R

    p.s.
    Killfiles are wonderful things

  3. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

    And from me to also and as well. Here's hoping 2006 is a good one for
    all of us.

    /me raises glass

  4. theo

    theo Guest

    "Jhimmy" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

    Happy new year to you too, Jhimmy. And to all (non-plonked) urw members of
    course.

    --
    "Beannachd leibh"

    Theo
    www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

    (my PD knows about mouse-arms but not about Plonk-fingers ;-)

  5. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Jhimmy wrote:
    > Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

    Thank you, and to you too. Though we're not enumerating them, we bagged
    a Corbet yesterday up from Balquhidder and hopefully they count too! ;-)
    Glorious day, and not a soul seen once we'd climbed out of the glen.

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

  6. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:46:39 +0000, Peter Clinch
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Jhimmy wrote:
    >> Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

    >Thank you, and to you too. Though we're not enumerating them, we bagged
    >a Corbet yesterday up from Balquhidder and hopefully they count too! ;-)
    > Glorious day, and not a soul seen once we'd climbed out of the glen.
    >
    >Pete.

    All good days count, may you have many more.

    Glorious weather right now, although Fife is hidden by a fog bank.

    Richard Webb