Happy New Year everyone!

Jhimmy

Guest
Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Jhimmy

Ysgrifennodd "Jhimmy" <[email protected]> mewn neges
newyddion:[email protected]...
> Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.
>
> Jhimmy

Ditto.

And may we find a stray welsh 3000er in the middle of Caernarfon so i have
something to do after work...

And may urw be a troll free zone in the new year..

T Dave R

p.s.
Killfiles are wonderful things

[email protected] said...
> Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

And from me to also and as well. Here's hoping 2006 is a good one for
all of us.

/me raises glass

Jhimmy wrote:
> Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Thank you, and to you too. Though we're not enumerating them, we bagged
a Corbet yesterday up from Balquhidder and hopefully they count too! ;-)
Glorious day, and not a soul seen once we'd climbed out of the glen.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:46:39 +0000, Peter Clinch
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jhimmy wrote:
>> Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

>Thank you, and to you too. Though we're not enumerating them, we bagged
>a Corbet yesterday up from Balquhidder and hopefully they count too! ;-)
> Glorious day, and not a soul seen once we'd climbed out of the glen.
>
>Pete.

All good days count, may you have many more.

Glorious weather right now, although Fife is hidden by a fog bank.

Richard Webb