HAPPY NEW YEEAR!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marengo, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Low carb must have truly become a way of life for me now. For the first
    time in several years, my New Year's resolution had nothing to do with food!
    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

    Tags:

  2. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Marengo wrote:
    || Low carb must have truly become a way of life for me now. For the
    || first time in several years, my New Year's resolution had nothing to
    || do with food! --
    || Peter
    || Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

    Oops, sorry about the double "e"'s in the subject line. It's 3 a.m. and my
    vision's a little blurry ...

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  3. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Happy New Yeeeeaarrr....

    "Marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Marengo wrote:
    > || Low carb must have truly become a way of life for me now. For the
    > || first time in several years, my New Year's resolution had nothing to
    > || do with food! --
    > || Peter
    > || Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo
    >
    > Oops, sorry about the double "e"'s in the subject line. It's 3 a.m. and
    > my vision's a little blurry ...
    >
    > --
    > Peter
    > Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  4. that is a great indication that LOW CARBING is a WOE for you now!

    "Marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Low carb must have truly become a way of life for me now. For the first
    > time in several years, my New Year's resolution had nothing to do with
    > food!
    > --
    > Peter
    > Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  5. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > that is a great indication that LOW CARBING is a WOE for you now!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

    You know, it never even OCCURRED to me to make a New Year's Resolution
    -- usually I at least REBEL against the idea :)

    --
    Saffire
    205/133/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  6. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Saffire wrote:
    || In article <[email protected]>,
    || [email protected] says...
    ||| that is a great indication that LOW CARBING is a WOE for you now!
    || HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
    || You know, it never even OCCURRED to me to make a New Year's
    || Resolution -- usually I at least REBEL against the idea :)
    || --
    || Saffire
    || 205/133/125
    || Atkins since 6/14/03
    || Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333
    || *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its
    || appearance in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

    Well, mine was to get more organized at work, and it's necessary --- New
    Years or not!