Happy overall

Krys

Guest
hi folks,

well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
within points - closer to the wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out
is hard - and those beers, well.......

I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.

And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

excellent, and if you are feeling bonier you will surely lose this next WI,
Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
> awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
> within points - closer to
the
> wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out is hard - and those beers,
> well.......
>
> I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
> sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
> this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
>
> And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

I think maintaining while away from home is fantastic Krys, congrats on a job well done! And if your
body has once again noticeably changed .... well, ya know you are doing something right! Numbers
don't always tell the whole story. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time, you definitely needed
the break from the stresses life has thrown your way. But, it's also nice to have ya back among us
again. <G>

Joyce

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:28:42 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi folks,
>
>well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
>awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
>within points - closer to the wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out
>is hard - and those beers, well.......
>
>I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
>sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
>this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
>
>And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
>week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)

Congratulations, Krys. To maintain while away is very very good! Elaine K

krys wrote:

> hi folks,
>
> well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
> awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
> within points - closer to the wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating
> out is hard - and those beers, well.......
>
> I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
> sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
> this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
>
> And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

That's good! You knew it would be hard, and you did no damage, so that really is good! Well done!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wow, it 's certainly nice to maintain after a weekend in Amsterdam! Way to go, Krys!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> hi folks,
>
> well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
> awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
> within points - closer to
the
> wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out is hard - and those beers,
> well.......
>
> I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
> sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
> this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
>
> And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Hang in there because next week you may see the results from all the
walking. Stay OP!
Bird
"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi folks,
>
> well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took lots of APs with me, did an
> awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned I kept it just about
> within points - closer to
the
> wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out is hard - and those beers,
> well.......
>
> I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day -
> sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably changed
> this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
>
> And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Lee - I sure hope so :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> excellent, and if you are feeling bonier you will surely lose this next
WI,
> Lee krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > hi folks,
> >
> > well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took
lots
> > of APs with me, did an awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I
> > reckoned I kept it just about within points - closer to
> the
> > wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out
is
> > hard - and those beers, well.......
> >
> > I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day
> > - sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably
> > changed this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
> >
> > And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> > week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

thanks Joyce. I know numbers aren't everything, but it's hard to get away from them sometimes isn't
it? :) I did enjoy the break........I'm already trying to figure out how to have another one!

--

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I think maintaining while away from home is fantastic Krys, congrats on a
job well
> done! And if your body has once again noticeably changed .... well, ya
know you
> are doing something right! Numbers don't always tell the whole story.
Glad to
> hear you had such a wonderful time, you definitely needed the break from
the
> stresses life has thrown your way. But, it's also nice to have ya back
among us
> again. <G>
>
> Joyce
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:28:42 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >hi folks,
> >
> >well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took
lots
> >of APs with me, did an awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned
> >I kept it just about within points - closer to
the
> >wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out is hard - and those beers,
> >well.......
> >
> >I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day
> >- sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably
> >changed this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
> >
> >And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> >week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)

Thanks Elaine - I must say I was kind of relieved really :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Congratulations, Krys. To maintain while away is very very good! Elaine K
>
> krys wrote:
>
> >hi folks,
> >
> >well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took
lots
> >of APs with me, did an awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I reckoned
> >I kept it just about within points - closer to
the
> >wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out is hard - and those beers,
> >well.......
> >
> >I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day
> >- sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably
> >changed this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
> >
> >And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> >week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> krys wrote:
> >
> > hi folks,
> >
> > And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> > week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>

> That's good! You knew it would be hard, and you did no damage, so that really is good! Well done!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons

Thanks Kate :) I hope it isn't just waiting to sneak up on me next WI instead! *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Natalie! Though I'm not going to ask you about the points for Belgian Beers again.....I think
I'm better off not knowing! *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Wow, it 's certainly nice to maintain after a weekend in Amsterdam! Way to go, Krys!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > hi folks,
> >
> > well, last weekend, as you know, was Amsterdam. I did my best. Took
lots
> > of APs with me, did an awful lot of walking, and made the best choices I could. Still, I
> > reckoned I kept it just about within points - closer to
> the
> > wind than usual, but not too OTT. However, estimating when eating out
is
> > hard - and those beers, well.......
> >
> > I'm not sure what I was expecting from the scales this week. I've been standing on 'em every day
> > - sorry, can't help it - and I knew the damage wasn't too bad. My body has also noticeably
> > changed this week, so I am feeling actively skinnier....well, bonier anyway.
> >
> > And the result? I maintained. On balance, I'm pretty happy with that. This week is a new
> > week.......and I'm looking forward to it :)
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

That's me - OP! I'm always hanging in there :)