HAPPY St. PATRICKS DAY !

lwedge

Mar 3, 2004
The Irish attempt on Mount Everest was a valiant effort, but it failed: They ran out of scaffolding.

And anoher one....

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!"
The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken."
The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves."
The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?"

"Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."

irish.gif

I have posted this before but it's my favorite.

An Irishman walks into a bar and has a seat. He orders a drink and stares atd the guy next to him.
"Ye look familiar ,where ye be from"?
" I be from County Cork ".
"No kiddin, I am from Cork. Bring us another round barkeep".
" Where did ye go to school"?
"I went to Saint Mary's".
" Your kiddin me man, I went to St. Mary's". "Another round over here".

Another regular comes in and has a seat. He ask the bartender "Anything goin on"?
"Not really, just the O'Malley twins drunk again".

Happy St. Patty's Day
Erin go bragh!

An Irishman walks into a bar and orders three glasses of Guiness, drinking them one at a time. Noticing this odd ritual, the bartender explains that the beer goes flat when poured and informs the man his beer would be much fresher if he ordered one glass at a time.

The Irishman explains he began this custom with his two brothers, who have moved to America and Australia, respectively. This is their way of remembering all the time they spent drinking together.

The man becomes a regular at the pub, well-known for always ordering three beers at once. One day he walks in and orders only two beers. Assuming the worst, a hush falls among other patrons.

When the Irishman returns to the bar to order his second round, the bartender quietly offers his condolences. The man looks confused for a moment, and then explains, "No, everyone's fine. I gave up beer for lent."

Do you guys know any good Limerickman jokes. :D

McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar. When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, he started to leave.

"S'cuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," he replied, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."

Here's some Davy Spillane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSjmvU_8xLY&feature=related

lw

Duffbeer.jpg

Duff Stout. The beer that made Ireland famous.

There's a Simpsons quote for every occasion.