General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Started by Puester · · Last activity · 4 posts · 265 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 November 2005
Last activity
25 November 2005
Original author
Puester
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
265
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

    gloria p

  2. On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:48:05 GMT, Puester <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

    Thanks, Gloria. You have a very special day, too.

    Carol
    --
    Wash away the gray to respond.

  3. "Puester" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
    are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

    gloria p

    Thank you Gloria. I hope yours is a happy one too. My cat and I are enjoying
    a quiet day at home. Too cold to go out! Probably in the 60sF out there! My
    cat will have her usual Science Diet Senior (she is 18) turkey and I am
    having spaghetti with garlicky basil pesto and (since it is a holiday) lots
    of extra grated Parmesano Regiano. Dessert is extra special! (Thanks again
    Margaret!)

    "Chopped Liver" Charlie

  4. "Puester" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
    your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

    Rightbackatcha, Gloria.

    Chris

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.