Happy Thanksgiving Day

Puester

Guest
To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.

To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

gloria p

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:48:05 GMT, Puester <[email protected]>
wrote:

>To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
>your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.
>
>To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
>are missing a very family and food-oriented day.

Thanks, Gloria. You have a very special day, too.

Carol
--
Wash away the gray to respond.

"Puester" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> To all rfc posters who are celebrating today, I hope
> your holiday was/is/will be a happy one.
>
> To all those who live where it is not celebrated, you
> are missing a very family and food-oriented day.
>
> gloria p

Thank you Gloria. I hope yours is a happy one too. My cat and I are enjoying
a quiet day at home. Too cold to go out! Probably in the 60sF out there! My
cat will have her usual Science Diet Senior (she is 18) turkey and I am
having spaghetti with garlicky basil pesto and (since it is a holiday) lots
of extra grated Parmesano Regiano. Dessert is extra special! (Thanks again
Margaret!)

"Chopped Liver" Charlie