Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Rhonda Anderson, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning in
    the US - so happy Thanksgiving.

    I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and family,
    and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to taste as good
    as they sound.

    Rhonda Anderson
    Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

    Tags:

  2. Dwayne

    Dwayne Guest

    Thank you Rhonda. I realize that since I dont know you this is not the
    thing to do, but I would like to ask you for a favor. Would you please eat
    too much today. That way I wont be the only one. Thank you in advance.

    Dwayne

    "Rhonda Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning in
    > the US - so happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and family,
    > and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to taste as good
    > as they sound.
    >
    > Rhonda Anderson
    > Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

  3. Rhonda Anderson wrote on 24 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning
    > in the US - so happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and
    > family, and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to
    > taste as good as they sound.
    >
    > Rhonda Anderson
    > Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

    So do I...Happy Turkey Day !!

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  4. On Thu 24 Nov 2005 04:11:01a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Rhonda
    Anderson?

    > Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning in
    > the US - so happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and family,
    > and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to taste as good
    > as they sound.
    >
    > Rhonda Anderson
    > Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

    Thank you, Rhonda. Have a great non-turkey day there in Australia as well.
    I'll have an extra helping just for yu! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  5. Rhonda Anderson <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning
    > in the US - so happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and
    > family, and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to
    > taste as good as they sound.
    >
    > Rhonda Anderson
    > Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

    Thanks from Steven and myself Rhonda. I'm sitting here listening to All The
    Seasons from George Winston. Just got the bird in. I'll put some brown
    sugar, pineapple and cloves on the ham and heat it. For the most part, as
    someone else said, it cooks itself. I don't know why I stress myself out. I
    need to learn to enjoy more. This music is a fave of mine. It's relaxing
    and does my spirits a world of good. I'll be leaving next week. I'm
    spending time at my friend Kris'. She has a huge horse farm in Springfield
    MO. She needs me and I need her. I'll take Ramsey with me. Then I'll meet
    Steven at my parent's home, well, my mom's home in Springfield IL. I'm 50
    this year and not feeling it ;)

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  6. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

    I'll add my Thanksgiving Greetings to my neighbours to the south as well!
    Have a wonderful day.

    Debbie

  7. On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:02:53 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks from Steven and myself Rhonda. I'm sitting here listening to All The
    >Seasons from George Winston. Just got the bird in. I'll put some brown
    >sugar, pineapple and cloves on the ham and heat it. For the most part, as
    >someone else said, it cooks itself. I don't know why I stress myself out. I
    >need to learn to enjoy more. This music is a fave of mine. It's relaxing
    >and does my spirits a world of good

    I don't have that GW disc. Is it a good one? I have four others and
    love them. David Lanz is even better listening.

    Carol
    --
    Wash away the gray to respond.

  8. Arri London

    Arri London Guest

    Rhonda Anderson wrote:

    > Well, it's 10.10pm Thursday night here, so it's early Thursday morning in
    > the US - so happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > I hope those of you in the US have a lovely day with friends and family,
    > and that all those very delicious sounding menus turn out to taste as good
    > as they sound.
    >
    > Rhonda Anderson
    > Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

    Thank you Ms Anderson! The 'other' Happy Thanksgiving was only addressed
    to 'citizens of the United States'. That seemed a trifle offputting to
    those of us who live in the US and are not citizens LOL.

    We had cornish hens (a small chicken-type thing) roasted over
    vegetables, sweet potatoes, carrot/apple puree, green beans and
    stuffing-baked-in-a-dish.

  9. On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:26:00 -0700, Arri London <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Thank you Ms Anderson! The 'other' Happy Thanksgiving was only addressed
    >to 'citizens of the United States'. That seemed a trifle offputting to
    >those of us who live in the US and are not citizens LOL.

    Sorry. I meant everyone who lives here. Chose the wrong word. I
    apologize.

    Carol
    --
    Wash away the gray to respond.

  10. Arri London

    Arri London Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:26:00 -0700, Arri London <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Thank you Ms Anderson! The 'other' Happy Thanksgiving was only addressed
    > >to 'citizens of the United States'. That seemed a trifle offputting to
    > >those of us who live in the US and are not citizens LOL.

    > Sorry. I meant everyone who lives here. Chose the wrong word. I
    > apologize.
    >
    > Carol

    Thank you.