Happy Thanksgiving!

64Paramount

Jul 25, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrate, or at least get time off from work /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif , the holiday!

For those of you that will be traveling by commercial airlines in the US it will be interesting to hear what you think about the new security procedures. ( IE pat downs and body scans ).

I'll be traveling by car and hope to leave early enough tomorrow to avoid the big snow storms that are expected in the upper central portion of the US. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to you also Paramount.
I will be staying at home serving up Thanksgiving with my wife. We will be having 12 guest so it will be busy for us. I will then have three days to ride my bike and set up Christmas decorations out in the yard.
To all that do celebrate stay safe and enjoy.
Dave

Happy Thanksgiving to you both. I will also be staying home with about a dozen guests, I'm off Wed to make pies, etc, and working Friday (who needs to wash dishes anyway?) Will be traveling Dec 2, so I may have some pat-down stories after that! Everyone have a great holiday and stay safe, whatever you do. Steve

Happy Thanksgiving to all. It will be a quiet Thanksgiving here, just the three if us. Roasting a chicken instead of turkey since there are so few and who wants left over turkey for the next two weeks?? Riding on Sunday, its going to get up to 47 degrees and I can dress warmly enough for a ride. We're driving Monday a couple of states over to see a freind on her birthday, back on Tuesday night. Off Wednesday and back to work on Thursday.

Happy Thanksgiving again and ahead of time. Lol I'm going to travel to the kitchen.