Hardtail Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i gave it 3 attempts......
>
> first attempt i chickened out and just rolled down the stairs.... second attempt i bunnyhopped and
> landed like halfway down the stairs.... then on the third attempt. bunnyhopped...landed 4 stairs
> from the bottom.....forks bottomed out instantly (hurt my wrist).....other than that no injuries
> to myself. however i have a small buckle in my back wheel....im gonna have another attempt in
> about 3-4 weeks time...ill keep you guys posted..

You *****! Where's the vid of your feeble attempt?
--
Slacker

>
> first attempt i chickened out and just rolled down the stairs.... second attempt i bunnyhopped and
> landed like halfway down the stairs.... then on the third attempt. bunnyhopped...landed 4 stairs
> from the bottom.....forks bottomed out instantly (hurt my wrist).....other than
that
> no injuries to myself. however i have a small buckle in my back
wheel....im
> gonna have another attempt in about 3-4 weeks time...ill keep you guys posted..

You haven't answered the most important question, the one that nags us all in our sleep:

Did you spill the Mountain Dew?

Just BYB (breaking your balls)...next time, get some pics for us.

Chris

BEN WILSON wrote:
>
>
> from the bottom.....forks bottomed out instantly (hurt my wrist).....other than that no injuries
> to myself. however i have a small buckle in my back wheel....im gonna have another attempt in
> about 3-4 weeks time...ill keep you guys posted..

Photos? <G>

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.