Hardtail Pride

Ben Wilson

Guest
im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.

the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
face helemt....that should be enough protection....

im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

Have a nice flight, happy landings.

Mike - good thing kids heal fast.

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote:

>im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
>the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
>face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
>im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

You might want to consider some sort of chest protection. If you stuff the landing and hit a little
nose-down, there's probably nothing you can do to keep from smacking your sternum into the
stem/bars.

Call me an old lady, just don't call me late for dinner...

>You might want to consider some sort of chest protection

good advice, but a chest protector didnt save Jake. and Jake was world class. this is DUMBASS
****. DONT jc

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:20:42 +1100, BEN WILSON wrote:
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.

Well thats nice. We all have things in our past that make us wonder what the hell we were thinking.
This can be yours.

you'll have 2 Norco Rampages after you've done it. As long as you make it, that's what counts i
guess. Good luck mate.

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

> Call me an old lady, just don't call me late for dinner...

:)

You can call me anything, just don't call me later

======
Crash get up, crash get up, crash get up, crash stay down and look at me web site

http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk

BEN WILSON wrote:

> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

Have you got a new bike on order, and you want to go out with 'PRIDE'?

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

Make sure you chug a Mtn Dew right beforehand, or you can look even cooler by doing it mid-flight!

Hope you make it.

Lance

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

Post a link to the vid.

Dave

> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
<snip>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

See you in heck.

-John Morgan

Kinda reminds of the old red neck joke, Q: What's the last thing a redneck say's before he dies?
"Hey you all, watch this one......." Seriously good luck.

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
> <snip>
> > im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!
>
> See you in heck.
>
> -John Morgan

"see you in Heck"
Ahh an avid "rockos Modern Life" watcher:)

Hindsight is a beautiful thing Ben - use it well.

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote

> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.

Looks like someone needs some attention. Hope is LBS doesn't read that post.

Pauly

BEN WILSON wrote:
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

15-20ft drop on a HT to *flat*?! Nutter...

> BEN WILSON wrote:
> > im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
> >
> > the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> > face helemt....that should be
enough
> > protection....
> >
> > im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!
>
> 15-20ft drop on a HT to *flat*?! Nutter...

Nutter butter. ;^)

"BEN WILSON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im doin like a 15-20 foot drop tommorow! we will have a video camera so we can catch it all.
>
> the landing is to flat so its gonna be a bit sketchy...... ill be wearing some gloves and a full
> face helemt....that should be enough protection....
>
> im doing it on my 2003 Norco rampage....HARDTAIL PRIDE!

It's tomorrow, what happened?

--

Dave Haley www.geocities.com/bikegeek66

1. http://www.pbase.com/image/3140218
2. http://www.pbase.com/image/3140216 and....uhhh...he can't talk or type right now....

--
Slacker

i gave it 3 attempts......

first attempt i chickened out and just rolled down the stairs.... second attempt i bunnyhopped and
landed like halfway down the stairs.... then on the third attempt. bunnyhopped...landed 4 stairs
from the bottom.....forks bottomed out instantly (hurt my wrist).....other than that no injuries to
myself. however i have a small buckle in my back wheel....im gonna have another attempt in about 3-4
news:[email protected]...