Haro Flightline Sport?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by WilliamK1974, Jul 9, 2007.

1. WilliamK1974

WilliamK1974 New Member

Has anyone out there ever heard of a Haro Flightline Sport MTB? I was at the LBS looking at bikes a couple of weeks ago, and the salesman showed me that bike, among others. He said it's a good bike for someone of my size and experience level.

The bike was 20" frame, 24 spds and disc brakes. Might have had a Rock Shock up front

It's available in colors called Copper or Tarnish.

Someone said it's the same as one of their V-series bikes.

I just can't find much about it on the internet, and would like to look at more information.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    -Bill

Tags:

2. derekstipe@hotm

[email protected] New Member

BILL-

just purchased a haro flightline sport. basically this is a 2008 version of the v3 / v4. good aluminum 6061 frame, decent components. mine came with tektro disc brakes (better than my old trek's pull brakes, but i plan on upgrading within the year), a suntour XCM fork, and shimano alivio derailleur. for the price, ($425) i don't think you'll find a better bike. have taken mine out on the trail a couple times thus far and i am really enjoying it, and the bike is sure holding its own against friends bikes that are 3x the cost. highly recommended from a new haro fan

derek

3. chia355

chia355 New Member

Bill, The Flightline Sport is the same as the old V3 ,The Flightline Comp is the old V4 (Better Parts,Deore 27speed, Hayes MX4 Disc brakes, RockShox Dart 2 100mm Forks w/lockouts)$525 And then there's the Flightline Expert,same as the old V5 (Great Stuff) $700 I just bought a Flightline Comp in SG Black and it rides GREAT.It out handles the Specialized Rock Hopper Disc for quite a bit less which leaves you extra cash for upgrades. Craig