Harold's an Ironman!

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mike Tennent, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Mike Tennent

    Mike Tennent Guest

    Whoo! Hoo!

    Harold made it!!!

    16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.

    Congratulations!

    Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

    Tags:

  2. Rtk

    Rtk Guest

    I looked everywhere for results so I could see that he made it and the site wouldn't open, so
    thanks, Mike, for posting this welcome news.

    !!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS Harold !!!!!!

    Mike Tennent wrote:
    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  3. Great Job Harold!

    How many hours a week did you train?

    Thanks

    "Mike Tennent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  4. Mike Conway

    Mike Conway Guest

    >From: Mike Tennent

    >Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    >Harold made it!!!

    I was just going to check in at Ironmanlive to see the update; you saved me the trip, Mike--thanks.

    And very hearty congrats to Harold...I guess he didn't stress out *too* much prerace!

    Well done, Harold.

    Mike C

  5. Curt

    Curt Guest

    Thanks for posting that Mike. Where did you see it? It there a web site for results of IM's? He has
    to feel great. He was so nervous before he left and he did fine!!!! I hope I can do it some day.
    First thing first.....to do some tri's.

    Curt

    "Mike Tennent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  6. ironmanlive.com "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > Thanks for posting that Mike. Where did you see it? It there a web site for results of IM's? He
    > has to feel great. He was so nervous before he left and he did fine!!!! I hope I can do it some
    > day. First thing first.....to do some tri's.
    >
    > Curt
    >
    > "Mike Tennent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Whoo! Hoo!
    > >
    > > Harold made it!!!
    > >
    > > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    > >

    > > Congratulations!
    > >
    > > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  7. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    Congrats to Harold!

    Someone send him the secret password to the club, he passed the test!

    "Mike Tennent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  8. Curt

    Curt Guest

    thanks.

    "Lenny Kersten" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ironmanlive.com "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:eek:[email protected]...
    > > Thanks for posting that Mike. Where did you see it? It there a web
    site
    > > for results of IM's? He has to feel great. He was so nervous before he left and he did fine!!!!
    > > I hope I can do it some day. First thing first.....to do some tri's.
    > >
    > > Curt
    > >
    > > "Mike Tennent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Whoo! Hoo!
    > > >
    > > > Harold made it!!!
    > > >
    > > > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    > > >

    > > > Congratulations!
    > > >
    > > > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

  9. Onemarathon

    Onemarathon Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Mike Tennent
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

    hey, major congrats to Harold! maybe i should pop in here more often so i'd actually know who
    Harold *IS* :)

    Cam

    --
    Not every race can be a perfect experience, but every race can be a learning experience.

  10. Cathy Morgan

    Cathy Morgan Guest

  11. Ironhy

    Ironhy Guest

    Mike Tennent wrote:

    > Whoo! Hoo!
    >
    > Harold made it!!!
    >
    > 16:25:53, Buck, Harold M.
    >

    > Congratulations!

    YAYAYAYAY!!!! Big Hugs!

  12. Astaebell

    Astaebell Guest

    Way to go Harold. Just looking at that final time makes me realize what an accomplishment this has
    been for you!

    --
    Aaron M. Staebell [email protected] 4700 Mexico Road St. Peters, Missouri 63376
    (636) 498-4000 voice

    This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be
    privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
    you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or
    in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
    from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as " E-Contract Intended", this
    e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract
    offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for
    direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.