HARRY BROGAN PREDICTS MID WEST FLOODING

datakoll

Guest
the ugly character assainanetion and slander should stop ASAP

"datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> the ugly character assainanetion and slander should stop ASAP

What is ugly character assainanetion? Is it the opposite of the audicanty
of hope?

Wilson Warmouth wrote:

> "datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>

>> the ugly character assainanetion and slander should stop ASAP

> What is ugly character assainanetion? Is it the opposite of the
> audicanty of hope?

Your gene to English translator needs calibration.

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wilson Warmouth wrote:
>>
>> "datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>

>>> the ugly character assainanetion and slander should stop ASAP

>> What is ugly character assainanetion? Is it the opposite of the
>> audicanty of hope?

> Your gene to English translator needs calibration.

As The Most Reverend Mr. Wright might say - Naw, Naw, Naw.

Something might go wrong in the calibration process resulting in permanent
errors.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:34:15 -0700 (PDT), datakoll
<[email protected]> wrote:

>the ugly character assainanetion and slander should stop ASAP

Then the person in question needs to stop as well. As soon as those
slanderous posting stop then I will not respond either.
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---

Wilson Warmouth wrote:

> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Wilson Warmouth wrote:
>>>
>>> "datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> What is ugly character assainanetion? Is it the opposite of the
>>> audicanty of hope?

>> Your gene to English translator needs calibration.

> As The Most Reverend Mr. Wright might say - Naw, Naw, Naw.
>
> Something might go wrong in the calibration process resulting in
> permanent errors.

gene would write "gnaw" for "Naw".

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Wilson Warmouth wrote:

> [...]
>>> As The Most Reverend Mr. Wright might say - Naw, Naw, Naw.
>>>
>>> Something might go wrong in the calibration process resulting in
>>> permanent errors.
>>>

>> gene would write "gnaw" for "Naw".

> Who gives a good god damn what that creepy idiot would write!

gene is a literary genius.

> Please be so good as to live your life over and get a proper sense of humor.
> There is something wrong with yours the way it is now. You are probably even
> screwed up enough to think Monty Python is funny.

Monty Python is brilliant. The English do humor much better than the
USians, who think crudeness is funny.

> Try to remember you are of
> Danish ancestry, not freaking English!

Actually, I am about one-quarter English, one-quarter Irish and half
Danish by ancestry, but Canuckistani by birth.

“the bacteria people tuned in-as to bioengineering at the correct wave
Point” - gene daniels

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
> I helped catch Hussein and you are in the kill file

King Hussein of Jordan?