Harry Hall Passes on

Bill C

Guest
On Nov 23, 11:16 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well known for decades in British cycling circles a pioneer passed
> away recently aged 78 years
>
> http://www.harryhallcycles.co.uk/directory.asp
>
> --
> Davey Crockett
> -
> Ghooliani is not the Answer
> Ghooliani is the Question
> The answer is NO

Sounds like a great guy, and the kind of person we need more of.
Sad to see him gone.
Bill C

marika

Guest
"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...

> Sounds like a great guy, and the kind of person we need more of.
> Sad to see him gone.

I don't think he's really gone. All he did was part her hair on the side,
and it grew a little
longer.
They're probably doing his makeup different, too. Looks to me like they
are going for a more polished elegant look vs. last year's casual.
Interesting, since he was supposed to be a 'hippie'.

mk5000

"Ein Spezialist ist jemand, der von immer weniger
immer mehr weiß, bis er alles von nichts weiß.
Ein Generalist ist jemand, der von immer mehr
immer weniger weiß, bis er nichts von allem weiß."-Alexander Loew