Harry Johnson?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Father Guido Sa, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Harry,

    I think I've met a Harry Johnson before. In fact, I know several Harry Johnsons.

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. Perhaps you know me from the medical center? Do you say mass in the chapel?

    Harry

    [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Harry,
    >
    > I think I've met a Harry Johnson before. In fact, I know several Harry Johnsons.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  3. My brother,

    Yes, I made a mess in the chapel once. Unfortunately, it took the cleaning ladies a long time to
    clean this padre's mess off the pews. I once knew a Johnson that was really big. Are you the same
    big Johnson?

    I also knew a small Johnson. He stood behind me in a grocery market line. That little Johnson was
    perky and he kept poking me from behind. Not that Fr. Guido minded being poked by a little
    Johnson, mind you.

    I haven't met a Johnson I didn't like.

    Fr. Guido

    news:<[email protected]>...