Harry Johnson?

Father Guido Sa

Guest
Harry,

I think I've met a Harry Johnson before. In fact, I know several Harry Johnsons.

Fr. Guido

Perhaps you know me from the medical center? Do you say mass in the chapel?

Harry

[email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Harry,
>
> I think I've met a Harry Johnson before. In fact, I know several Harry Johnsons.
>
> Fr. Guido

My brother,

Yes, I made a mess in the chapel once. Unfortunately, it took the cleaning ladies a long time to
clean this padre's mess off the pews. I once knew a Johnson that was really big. Are you the same
big Johnson?

I also knew a small Johnson. He stood behind me in a grocery market line. That little Johnson was
perky and he kept poking me from behind. Not that Fr. Guido minded being poked by a little
Johnson, mind you.

I haven't met a Johnson I didn't like.

Fr. Guido

news:<[email protected]>...