Hartman Rocks

MattB

Guest
Is open! I've ridden it a couple of times in the past few days and
although it's slightly on the soft side (frost lift) it's very dry and
very nice. C'mon up* and checkitout!

Matt

*If you visit from elsewhere be nice to our area and spend some money in
town!

MattB wrote:
> Is open! I've ridden it a couple of times in the past few days and
> although it's slightly on the soft side (frost lift) it's very dry

and
> very nice. C'mon up* and checkitout!

I feel so far away.

> *If you visit from elsewhere be nice to our area and spend some money

in
> town!

That should go without say, but then again there are those who only
want to use and don't feel the need to contribute to the communities
they visit that support mountain biking. Those people need to find a
new "fad" and leave the mountain biking to mountain bikers.

JD

> MattB wrote:
>> Is open! I've ridden it a couple of times in the past few days and
>> although it's slightly on the soft side (frost lift) it's very dry

> and
>> very nice. C'mon up* and checkitout!

> I feel so far away.
>
>> *If you visit from elsewhere be nice to our area and spend some money

> in
>> town!

> That should go without say, but then again there are those who only
> want to use and don't feel the need to contribute to the communities
> they visit that support mountain biking. Those people need to find a
> new "fad" and leave the mountain biking to mountain bikers.
>
> JD

Amen....

and thanks for the PSA....