Has a dog ever caught you?

Dudee

Jul 27, 2004
As a teenager ridding in Kansas, the home owners on the country/less populated roads let there dogs run free. As a result, I have to race them almost every time I ride. Has a dog ever caught you or do you have any stories??

Dudee said:
As a teenager ridding in Kansas, the home owners on the country/less populated roads let there dogs run free. As a result, I have to race them almost every time I ride. Has a dog ever caught you or do you have any stories??

Sounds like Americian Flyer movie a great way do to speed work. :p

This may be my own stupidity, but I have absolutely zero fear of dogs, regardless of size or type. I always wonder if it's possible that they can sense this, because everytime a dog has started to chase me, I've been able to stop it dead in it's tracks with an angry "GET THE F OUTA HERE" or something along those lines.

That said, dogs are sprinters, so I think if you can keep it behind you for a few dozen yards, it'll **** out.

when i am at school out in PA i have had all sort of things liek dogs and little rodents...
but the weirdest was a goose that flew thru my bike... it got messy ! :eek:

Dudee said:

No but it´s been bloody close on a few occasions : mind you don´t mention the subject to our club Sec. Pepe as he´s been down the road , I think it´s , five times in the last three years due to dogs ( busted collar bone and broken wrist so far - still likes dogs as well , amazing ) :cool: