Has anyone been to www.abovetopsecret.com?

zapper said:
close...

The main theme of my post was to illustrate how absurd Wurms theory was. You chose to make an issue of my colossal mathematical error…. Yet you seem to hone in on my mistake rather than the obvious absurdity of his post… Therefore, you must agree with his theory, if you don't agree with wurm, feel free to grace us with your opinion now…

As for the vein in the middle of my forehead, it is a sign of intelligence..

It's a sign of someone who's losing their temper and in doing so is firing out rubbish about stadiums, lying about people flying planes in to buildings, promulgating known lies about WMD.

zapper said:
Nice waffle...go back to your happy hour. I'll just mark you down as a conspiracy theorist...
If it makes you feel better about being corrected, do that.

in a court of law, once the defendant abandons examaning the charges levied againsy them in favor of attempting to argue their way out of motive and oppurtunity you know they are pretty well cooked...

"the jury will disregard that last remark"

limerickman said:
It's a sign of someone who's losing their temper and in doing so is firing out rubbish about stadiums, lying about people flying planes in to buildings, promulgating known lies about WMD.

Hypnospin said:
in a court of law, once the defendant abandons examaning the charges levied againsy them in favor of attempting to argue their way out of motive and oppurtunity you know they are pretty well cooked...

Zappers been cooked since late 2003 when he came in here shouting the odds.

News for ya Flappy - as anyone with an ounce of brains can see, the conclusions I posted above are rooted in the many common news reports and simple fact checking about the U.S. military's rules & regs, by eyewitness accounts, and more. Ruppert and his crew have done the difficult task of sifting through the many inconsistencies and bits of data, and have put together a very reasonable and damning prima facie case. In any standard U.S. courtroom, this case would easily convict. The truth of it is: BushCo lied, changed their stories, and/or covered up the circumstances surrounding 9/11 - sometimes making up versions (or parts of them) out of whole cloth.

I also don't believe that this is just the Neo Cons or Rethugs. I think that this goes much deeper than any of us wants to admit, including to a greater or lesser degree some collusion or knowledge from Dems, as well as Britain and perhaps other countries such as Israel and Pakistan. Which leads me to some questions, such as:

Why else would the sham Kean Commission have been allowed to exist, and the bogus "bi-partisan report" they put out? The truth is that the 9/11 Commission Report is not worth the paper it's printed on. There are literally dozens of 9/11 survivors/family members that will tell you the same thing.

Why else would so many Dems on Capitol Hill have voted for - and continue to support - the mindless slaughter in Iraq? I am willing to bet there are just as many Dems as Rethugs that know of Iraq's oil reserves being the 2nd-largest known in the world, behind only Saudi Arabia's.

Why haven't Dems done something about Abu Gharaib (sic?), Gitmo, Falluja, etc. We are talking about crystal clear violations of the Geneva Conv., and several other international rules of war.

Why have so many Dems allowed the shredding of the U.S. Constitution with the advent of the "Patriot" Acts?

Why did the Supreme Court give the 2000 election to GWB, when the evidence clearly proves that Gore won?

Why did Kerry and 99% of the Dems in Congress walk away from Ohio '04, not to mention other states like NM and FL? (Rep. Conyers of MI being the pretty much the lone exception) Again, it is clear from what should have been counted that Kerry would have won, and that there was massive election fraud just like in '00. (See Conyers' well-researched report, which has been filed into the official Congressional Record.)

For that matter, why are the Dems allowing electronic voting machines when it is well known that Diebold and ES&S, among others, are shills of the RNC and GOP, and that there is no way as of today to ensure accurate vote counts from those machines, nor have any of them been made tamper-proof.

Why have only one or two Congress members (McKinney to name one) consistantly tried to get to the bottom of the vast web of lies, distortions, and contradictions concerning the official gov't story on 9/11, but has never been given a fair and serious hearing in Congress, let alone authorized any special independent investigation?

Given all of the above, why aren't MANY Congress members, Dem and Rethug alike, demanding GWB's impeachment? There is AMPLE evidence to convict him and his administration of treason, high crimes & misdeameanors (war crimes), malfeasance, criminal negligence, you name it.

Many more questions exist.

I tend to agree with Ruppert and his staff that this has all stemmed from the great fear and trepidation of the coming of Peak Oil, especially considering China's and India's constantly increasing demand for petro products, now that their economies are booming. I think that certain Dems don't dare to rock the boat, lest they be outed for their complicity/knowledge as well.

From everything I've studied on Peak Oil, and the downhill slide from there, it will be the greatest change to hit mankind in its history. Peak Oil will be here in the next few years, and some experts are saying it's already begun. Once the oil/gas has run out or become so extremely expensive and scarce, what are we going to do but to regress back to an agrarian existence? I think many pols have realized this, and nothing is too heinous or extreme for them to secure what supplies are left.

And if you think that we're just going to "drill" our way out of it by finding new fields, you're sadly uninformed. There aren't any large fields to be found anymore, at least not that we can get to reasonably economically. We can't drill 8-10 miles or more down to the sea floor in the middle of the worlds oceans, even if large fields existed there, nor would Antarctic drilling be economically or ecologically feasible.

The problem of Peak Oil isn't mere Chicken Little hand-wringing. This is real and has been entirely substantiated. But guess what? You won't be hearing much about it from the corporate media, until it's well past too late.

limerickman said:
No lose of temper here lim...Just man enough to admit when I may have posted in error, you and your lot can never admit when you have posted something wrong...

But speaking of posting in error...Just how am I lying about "people flying planes" into buildings.. ON the surface your statement appears childish at best. ...

geocycle said:
If it makes you feel better about being corrected, do that.
If it makes you feel better to avoid a direct question out of fear of the truth, feel free to do that...

Hypnospin said:

This isn't a court of law, it is a forum. There are no charges "levied" "againsyiesy" me. We are all entitled to our opinions...yours just happens to be wrong.

zapper said:
and you have been "pickled"....

On the balance of messages posted here - in favour or against Bush - you will see that those of us who oppose Bush have won out in terms of messages supporting our view.

Your trolling has managed to alienate quite a sizable number of posters.

"If it makes you feel better to avoid a direct question out of fear of the truth, feel free to do that..."

limerickman said:
On the balance of messages posted here - in favour or against Bush - you will see that those of us who oppose Bush have won out in terms of messages supporting our view.

Your trolling has managed to alienate quite a sizable number of posters.
Sure...Standard response from you. When faced with the truth or when you can't wiggle out of tight spot, you make some obsurd charge...Troll indeed. However, I'd rather be a troll than a racist anyday...

No, I'd say if any posters were "alienated" or "offended" it was due to you and your lot putting posters on ignore lists or perhaps posting rude comments that were aimed at a particular type of people (and you are the main culprit!). Just review some of your comments made to luft...

zapper said:
Sure...Standard response from you. When faced with the truth or when you can't wiggle out of tight spot, you make some obsurd charge...Troll indeed. However, I'd rather be a troll than a racist anyday...

No, I'd say if any posters were "alienated" or "offended" it was due to you and your lot putting posters on ignore lists or perhaps posting rude comments that were aimed at a particular type of people (and you are the main culprit!). Just review some of your comments made to luft...

You are a troll.

If you look at the number of posts opposing your views - it's evident that you're backing a loser, yet you come back here day after day writing the same lies, posting the same stuff which has been totally discredited and try to pick arguments with other members here.

As regards alienating posters Bilko, I will concede that you have managed to outscore me regarding the number of members you have offended.

geocycle said:
"If it makes you feel better to avoid a direct question out of fear of the truth, feel free to do that..."
Thanks for proving my point..Rather than answer a question you post a stupid picture...Although it was almost funny....

zapper said:
Thanks for proving my point..Rather than answer a question you post a stupid picture...Although it was almost funny....
You didn't ask me anything ... you just started calling me a conspiracy theorist after I deigned to correct you.

geocycle said:
You didn't ask me anything ... you just started calling me a conspiracy theorist after I deigned to correct you.
Msg #177... I gave you an opportunity....after you "deugnedpzed" to correct me...

geocycle said:

I see he commandeered the image yo sent, as his avatar.
How unoriginal.

limerickman said:
I see he commandeered the image yo sent, as his avatar.
How unoriginal.
I'm just a typical American lim...If I like what I see, I'll just take it!