Has anyone been to www.abovetopsecret.com?

Colorado Ryder said:
Hey look what I found on a conspiracy theory website...

Sung to the tune of: Everyone knows it's Wendy...

Who posts BS from all the conspiracy websites?
Who believes in everything he reads?
Who is full of conspiracy shite?
Everyone knows its WURMY

Who blames catastrophes on the bush admin?
Who takes up for the flaming libs?
Who’s takes a topic and applies a left spin?
Everyone knows its WURMY

AND wurmy won’t come clean
He lives in a box on the street
He believes in little green men and plays with Barbie and ken…Barbie an ken…

Who’ll put you on the ignore list pronto?
Only to answer all of your posts?
Who considers himself to be a big honcho?
Everyone knows its WURMY

Who comes up with nursery rhyme names?
Flappy, nappy flapicans his grannies work?
Who always goes down in flames ?
Everyone knows its Wurmy

AND wurmy won’t come clean
He lives in a cardboard box on the street
He believes in little green men and plays with Barbie and ken…Barbie an ken…

Who smokes grass and drinks bong water?
Who shares their stash with peabody?
Who sleeps with a picture of Jimmy Carter?
Everyone knows its WURMY

Who is the king of the black Helicopter theories?
Who worship those with a little d under their name?
Who Mr.Conspiracy Theory?
EVERYONE KNOW IT’S WURMY……..****chirp chirp****

Colorado Ryder said:
Is it really speculative? Let's look at some facts from the so-called "independent"
reporters that the Wurmster loves to quote. Some of the facts come directly from the "vaunted" Guardian.

2/26/93 - WTC bombed.

4/19/95 - OKC Murrah building bombed.

June 1995 - US government declines offer of Sudan's intelligence on Bin-Laden and Al-Queda.

6/25/96 - Khobar Towers bombed.

8/07/98 - US Embassies in Africa bombed.

1998 - FBI agent warns of numerous Arab males taking flight training in the US. Top FBI officials dismiss report.

November 1998 - based on warnings from German government, US and German intelligence begin surveillance of Atta in Germany.

June 2000 - all hijackers are in the US receiving flight training at private schools. Another FBI agent warns about the numbers of Arab males taking flight training in US. Memo dismissed as unsubstantiated.

10/12/00 - USS Cole bombed.

Looks like there is plenty of blame to go around.

................except that the attacks in the USA actually happened when Bush, not Clinton, was in office.

limerickman said:
................except that the attacks in the USA actually happened when Bush, not Clinton, was in office.
Except for that little incident in OKC. Point is that the Clinton administration had as much info as the Bush administration and neither stopped the attacks. But you can continue to believe what you want.

Colorado Ryder said:
Except for that little incident in OKC. Point is that the Clinton administration had as much info as the Bush administration and neither stopped the attacks. But you can continue to believe what you want.

...Clinton was President from 1992-2000.

The attack in the USA took place on September 11th 2001.
Belief, or lack of, doesn't enter in to it.
Chronologically, the attack happened under Bush's watch.
The book stops with Bush.

limerickman said:
...Clinton was President from 1992-2000.

The attack in the USA took place on September 11th 2001.
Belief, or lack of, doesn't enter in to it.
Chronologically, the attack happened under Bush's watch.
The book stops with Bush.
The attack on USA?

How about the 1st WTC bombing? Or did you conveniently forget about that?
How about the OKC bombing? Another memory lapse?

Colorado Ryder said:
The attack on USA?

Yes, the 11th September 2001 attack on the USA.

On George Bush's watch.
That attack.

Colorado Ryder said:
How about the 1st WTC bombing? Or did you conveniently forget about that?

You mean the WTC attack where the perpetrators were apprehended, tried and convicted in a court of law?
I didn't conveniently forget it....but you did.

You "forgot" that the offices of State in the USA solved and brought the perpetrators of that crime to justice - during the Clinton administration era.

Now that I've got your attention - can you tell me has the Bush goverment through it's offices managed to catch the people who masterminded the biggest single atrocity on US soil, yet ?

I thought not.

Colorado Ryder said:
How about the OKC bombing? Another memory lapse?

memory lapses are all yours.

limerickman said:
Yes, the 11th September 2001 attack on the USA.

On George Bush's watch.
That attack.

You mean the WTC attack where the perpetrators were apprehended, tried and convicted in a court of law?
I didn't conveniently forget it....but you did.

You "forgot" that the offices of State in the USA solved and brought the perpetrators of that crime to justice - during the Clinton administration era.

Now that I've got your attention - can you tell me has the Bush goverment through it's offices managed to catch the people who masterminded the biggest single atrocity on US soil, yet ?

I thought not.

memory lapses are all yours.
Yes Clinton did so well at apprehending the perpetrators that they came back and did it again. But then I guess that was another of your memory lapses.

Colorado Ryder said:
Yes Clinton did so well at apprehending the perpetrators that they came back and did it again. But then I guess that was another of your memory lapses.

.....did "they" escape from prison then ?

and if "they" escaped - did "they" escape under Bush's watch too ?

[U11th September 2001.[/U]

limerickman said:

[U11th September 2001.[/U]
I don't know. Did Bin Laden ever get caught?

Colorado Ryder said:
Yes Clinton did so well at apprehending the perpetrators that they came back and did it again.

September 11th 2001 - it happened under Bush's watch.

Colorado Ryder said:
I don't know. Did Bin Laden ever get caught?

You tell me.

limerickman said:

September 11th 2001 - it happened under Bush's watch.

You tell me.
Apparently the buck didn't stop with Clinton.

Colorado Ryder said:
You mean the "book" didn't stop...at least according to Lim....Me thinks it was a fraudian slip...he's reading a new conspiracy theory "book" and posting his findings....

Colorado Ryder said:

the fact remains that the single largest atrocity in the history of the USA happened during the Bush term.
11th September 2001.

Incidentally Paul O'Neill - a Bush appointtee stated that the Clinton Goverment during the power transistion in late 2000 fully briefed Bush and his cohorts on the terrorist threat posed.

limerickman said:
Incidentally Paul O'Neill - a Bush appointtee stated that the Clinton Goverment during the power transistion in late 2000 fully briefed Bush and his cohorts on the terrorist threat posed.
Like I said the buck definitely didn't stop with Clinton.

Clinton should have known about the threat. Al-Queda blew up enough stuff under his watch. Tell me Lim, if Clinton knew all about the threat why did he not do anything about it?

limerickman said:
the fact remains that the single largest atrocity in the history of the USA happened during the Bush term.
11th September 2001.

Yeah and incidentally a former Clinton appointee stuffed some secret documents into his socks took them home....

Colorado Ryder said:
Like I said the buck definitely didn't stop with Clinton.

Clinton should have known about the threat. Al-Queda blew up enough stuff under his watch. Tell me Lim, if Clinton knew all about the threat why did he not do anything about it?
Can't you read? That paul o'neal (irishman) fellor says that bill gave gw a passdown....You know told him all about it....Could it be that Bill was too busy pardoning criminals to really perform a passdown?

zapper said:
Yeah and incidentally a former Clinton appointee stuffed some secret documents into his socks took them home....

Maybe.

Still the largest attack on US soil since WWII happened under Bush's watch.

As a Bushite, you ought to be more concerned with the trail of ineptitude that
your hero has managed to create.
From the disaster of 9/11 to Iraq to Katrina to economic stagnation : either Bush is unlucky or he is the most incompetent President in living memory.

I know - he's just plain unlucky right ? (rolleyes).

zapper said:
Can't you read? That paul o'neal (irishman) fellor says that bill gave gw a passdown....You know told him all about it....Could it be that Bill was too busy pardoning criminals to really perform a passdown?
No. Bill was to busy trying to figure out the defintion of "is"?

Colorado Ryder said:
Clinton should have known about the threat.

Clinton knew about the threat and did act.

Colorado Ryder said:
Tell me Lim, if Clinton knew all about the threat why did he not do anything about it?

.......the US authorities apprehended and imprisoned the perpetrators of the WTC attack of 1993, under Clinton's watch.

Without I might add repealing hard fought civil liberties like the (Un) Patriot Act.

So he did do something about Al Qaeda.

limerickman said:
Clinton knew about the threat and did act.

.......the US authorities apprehended and imprisoned the perpetrators of the WTC attack of 1993, under Clinton's watch.

Without I might add repealing hard fought civil liberties like the (Un) Patriot Act.

So he did do something about Al Qaeda.
He did something about Al-Qaeda? I'm glad he prevented the Khobar Towers, USS Cole, the embassy bombings. All these events happened after the first WTC bombing. Yes he did something about Al-Qaeda alright.