Has anyone been to www.abovetopsecret.com?

zapper said:
Hey boxcar...You are asking for a response from someone you have on your ignore list?....thanks for the laugh as once again you have acted like the **** that you are....
Answer to the evidence, traitor.

Wurm said:
Attempting to ignore the facts will not make them go away. The snide remarks and flippant attitude about the actual facts of 9/11 is a slap in the face to the victims and their survivors.

As far as I'm concerned, people such as zapper and CR are not fit to shine their shoes, and should be completely ashamed of themselves. There is no honor in promoting the lies about such a heinous crime as the U.S. gov't inflicted upon its citizens during 9/11.
Listen up you little cardboard box dwelling maggot…you are not fit to shine my boots nor iron my uniform. Being on active duty, I take offense to your sniveling remark which is rather distasteful even coming from you. You offer up conspiracies and because I don’t buy into them you say this? You just chipped away at your own credibility once again…keep it up chum…

limerickman said:
it's never stopped you from answering before..........
I've never put anyone on ignore.....Only the libs do that cause they are afraid...awe...

zapper said:
Listen up you little cardboard box dwelling maggot…you are not fit to shine my boots nor iron my uniform. Being on active duty, I take offense to your sniveling remark which is rather distasteful even coming from you. You offer up conspiracies and because I don’t buy into them you say this? You just chipped away at your own credibility once again…keep it up chum…

bit melodramatic, Zapper, non ?

How do you know that what Wurm says is a conspiracy ?

yes, you have to support the party line but what if what Wurm says is true ?

No Lim, you see, they are all a bunch of mere coincidences. The planets must have been in perfect alignment for:

~ Cheney to have been conducting military flight ops during the time,
~ FEMA to have been in NYC conducting their "exercise" the day before,
~ Interceptor jets weren't scrambled until it was nearly too late, and even then they were sent in the opposite directions and were flying at very slow speeds,
~ One of the most guarded areas in the world - the Pentagon - just happened to get struck by a jumbo jet, and then after it had been tracked on radar for nearly an hour,
~ Mayor Willie Brown and others being told not to fly on 9/11,
~ Excessive put options for United and AA stock on the Chicago Exchange,
~ 3 robust steel-framed buildings collapse due to insignificant "fires", when no other steel-framed building as ever done so - before or since,
~ Etc., etc., etc...

This is all just unhappy coincidence! The U.S. was attacked by Ay-rab TURRURRRISTS, and that's all there is to it!!

Mr. Flapkins, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you're "active duty" or not. Big ****ing deal. I also have served my country, specifically in the U.S. Army: 1st Cav. Div. and III Corps, Intelligence Analyst. 2 Letters of Commendation, early promotions, special volunteer assignments, blah, blah. I know a little about covert ops and things that go bump in the night, of which you and most others will never hear about on the nightly news or in a blog.

You don't get any special treatment from me for being an active duty imbecile that doesn't have the capacity to think or act for himself. I know MANY in the military that have either dissented openly about the Bush junta, or have left the military because of it.

Grow a brain, some balls, and some true patriotism. The Neo Cons are destroying our country, and if you're part of it, you're guilty as well.

PERIOD.

Wurm said:
No Lim, you see, they are all a bunch of mere coincidences. The planets must have been in perfect alignment for:

~ Cheney to have been conducting military flight ops during the time,
~ FEMA to have been in NYC conducting their "exercise" the day before,
~ Interceptor jets weren't scrambled until it was nearly too late, and even then they were sent in the opposite directions and were flying at very slow speeds,
~ One of the most guarded areas in the world - the Pentagon - just happened to get struck by a jumbo jet, and then after it had been tracked on radar for nearly an hour,
~ Mayor Willie Brown and others being told not to fly on 9/11,
~ Excessive put options for United and AA stock on the Chicago Exchange,
~ 3 robust steel-framed buildings collapse due to insignificant "fires", when no other steel-framed building as ever done so - before or since,
~ Etc., etc., etc...

This is all just unhappy coincidence! The U.S. was attacked by Ay-rab TURRURRRISTS, and that's all there is to it!!
You’re right boxcar, it was just one be government conspiracy…Actually little green men flew into the towers you moron. There are many holes in your story (theory)but I’ll just highlight a couple here..#1, You’ve posted your conspiracy theory of how there was no “jet” that flew into the pentagon, now your contradict your previous conspiracy theory here. #2, there is audio which in fact documents terrorist who had taken over the planes …..etc, etc, etc

Mr. Flapkins, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you're "active duty" or not. Big ****ing deal. I also have served my country, specifically in the U.S. Army: 1st Cav. Div. and III Corps, Intelligence Analyst. 2 Letters of Commendation, early promotions, special volunteer assignments, blah, blah. I know a little about covert ops and things that go bump in the night, of which you and most others will never hear about on the nightly news or in a blog.
First of all private, I wouldn’t brag about letters of COMMENDATION, you can BE awarded that piece of paper for being the “Fort Gordon Volunteer of the Month ETC …Big deal. Which tells me you are making up yet another story for a real soldier would know that the precedence of that award…(right there with a ceremonial pat on the back) You don’t know anything about Covert ops other than how to hide your HOME/CARDBOARD BOX from other homeless, jobless individuals.

Second, in contrast to your sorry excuse of a human being. I have at this time 5 Navy Commendation MEDALS, 4 Navy Achievement MEDALS, , 1 Navy Unit commendation MEDAL, 1 Battle E, 1 Navy Expeditionary MEDAL, 1 Meritorious Unit Commedation MEDAL, 2 National Defense Service MEDALS, 2 Outstanding Volunteer Service MEDALS,(Both for saving Civilian lives), 1 Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary MEDAL, 1 Global War on Terrorism Service MEDAL not to mention 4 Good conduct MEDALs and have made more than 7 deployments overseas for 6 months or more. and by the way, Contrary to you and your boy Kerry, Ribbons/letters are not interchangeable with MEDALS….If you ever served, you were obviously processed out for a mental disorder…TRAITOR/JOBSWORTH.

You don't get any special treatment from me for being an active duty imbecile that doesn't have the capacity to think or act for himself. I know MANY in the military that have either dissented openly about the Bush junta, or have left the military because of it.
Grow a brain, some balls, and some true patriotism. The Neo Cons are destroying our country, and if you're part of it, you're guilty as well. PERIOD.
You need to grow some skippy…you are the one putting people on your “ignore” list which tells me that you are a wus. You don’t know squat about "THE many in the military" that espouse the **** that you say…Unless they are on their way out like you, processed for being a scumbag…PERIOD! Now as you were…back to you little conspiracy sites, OR your granny whichever you prefer….

Dream on, junior. You have no possible conception of what my duties were. But you can invent whatever delusions make you feel better.

That's right, you're a "Navy boy"...where they hand out "medals" like GWB handed out "medals" to the criminals George Tenet and Paul Bremer. About as common and useless as the toys you find in the bottom of your Lucky Charms every morning.

What audio tape of terrorists on the planes? You mean those of the black box flight recorders and actual in-flight audio that have never seen the light of day? Just as there's never been a routine NTSB investigation into any of the 4 crashes, as is usual for every other aviation accident??

I know: that was ANOTHER coincidence!

What about the FBI's immediate confiscation of any/all videos made of the crash of the "jetliner" into the Pentagon? Is that another one where the Bush liars can plead "national security" again? HA! No cigar there either.

I never contradicted myself, nitwit. When I referred to the Pentagon jet, it's what the "official gov't version" says happened, not I. Whether it was the airplane that they claim, or something other than that, the fact remains that it's still a mystery as to why/how anything got through one of the most heavily defended areas on the planet - and this after supposedly having been tracked by the FAA and military radar for quite some time.

'Splain that one, OK Ricky? With a military that "inept", who needs enemies? I'm sure the blame lies not on ineptitude, however.

The only "holes" around here are the ones in your dense cranium.

Wurm said:
Dream on, junior. You have no possible conception of what my duties were. But you can invent whatever delusions make you feel better.
No doubt you were a loser then and a loser now….Jack in the box

That's right, you're a "Navy boy"...where they hand out "medals" like GWB handed out "medals" to the criminals George Tenet and Paul Bremer. About as common and useless as the toys you find in the bottom of your Lucky Charms every morning.
yeah like the nickels and dimes you find in the tin cup that you rattle in pedestrians faces…

What audio tape of terrorists on the planes? You mean those of the black box flight recorders and actual in-flight audio that have never seen the light of day? Just as there's never been a routine NTSB investigation into any of the 4 crashes, as is usual for every other aviation accident??
Don’t need’em…cell phone recordings bubba…

I know: that was ANOTHER coincidence!
You don’t “KNOW” anything, just what you get off your websites…

I never contradicted myself, nitwit. When I referred to the Pentagon jet, it's what the "official gov't version" says happened, not I. Whether it was the airplane that they claim, or something other than that, the fact remains that it's still a mystery as to why/how anything got through one of the most heavily defended areas on the planet - and this after supposedly having been tracked by the FAA and military radar for quite some time.
Sorry Pyle, In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.

Further, On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.
Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them
The only "holes" around here are the ones in your dense cranium.
Sorry pinhead, too much bong water consumption has led to your inability to grasp reality….watching you post is the equivalent of observing the mindless mutterings of a homeless bum…Personally, if you were indeed in the Army, We are all grateful that your service was terminated….Thanks!

limerickman said:
How do you know that what Wurm says is a conspiracy ?

yes, you have to support the party line but what if what Wurm says is true ?
That is the most humorous thing you have said to date... :rolleyes:

So, your answer is to come back with a rehash of what the world has already heard from the Bush junta? Typical. Obviously, the Navy has done a good job brainwashing their cannon fodder.

As I've eluded to before, Ruppert and his staff have done a very thorough and excellent job documenting the events surrounding 9/11. It is supported with facts, witness statements and interviews, empirical data, a lot of tough investigative reporting, and copious footnotes and references - not lies that have been changed 2 or 3 times over as BushCo has done:

GUILTY FOR 9-11: BUSH, RUMSFELD, MYERS

by Illarion Bykov and Jared Israel

Andrews Air Force Base is a huge military installation just 10 miles from the Pentagon. On 11 September there were two entire squadrons of combat-ready fighter jets at Andrews. Their job was to protect the skies over Washington D.C. They failed to do their job. Despite over one hour's advance warning of a terrorist attack in progress, not a single Andrews fighter tried to protect the city.

The FAA, NORAD and the military have cooperative procedures by which fighter jets automatically intercept commercial aircraft under emergency conditions. These procedures were not followed.

Air Force officials and others have tried to explain away the failures:

"Air Force Lt. Col. Vic Warzinski, another Pentagon spokesman, [said]: 'The Pentagon was simply not aware that this aircraft was coming our way, and I doubt prior to Tuesday's event, anyone would have expected anything like that here.'"
--'Newsday,' 23 September, 2001

Using information from the mass media and official Websites, we will show that this is lie.

Some of what happened on 9-11, such as planes flying into buildings, is unusual. But most of what happened, such as commercial jets flying off-course, transponder failures and possible hijackings, are common emergencies. We will show that these emergencies are routinely handled with expert efficiency based on clear rules.

The crash of the first hijacked jet into the World Trade Center made it clear the United States was faced with an extraordinary situation. This should have intensified the emergency responses of the air safety and defense systems.

The whole country was aware. For example, at 9:06 AM the NY Police broadcast:

" 'This was a terrorist attack. Notify the Pentagon.'"
--'Daily News' (New York) 12 September 2001 (1)

'American Forces Press Service' reported that ordinary people working at the Pentagon worried they could be next:

"'We were watching the World Trade Center on the television,' said a Navy officer. 'When the second plane deliberately dove into the tower, someone said, 'The World Trade Center is one of the most recognizable symbols of America. We're sitting in a close second.'"
--'DEFENSELINK News', Sept. 13, 2001 (2)

U.S. air safety and air defense emergency systems are activated in response to problems every day. On 9-11 they failed despite, not because of, the extreme nature of the emergency. This could only happen if individuals in high positions worked in a coordinated way to make them fail.

Such operatives would almost surely have failed if they tried to disrupt and abort routine protection systems without top-level support. The failure of the emergency systems would be noticed immediately. Moreover, given the catastrophic nature of the attacks, the highest military authorities would be alerted. Acting on their own, the operatives could expect that their orders would be countermanded and that they themselves would be arrested.

The sabotage of routine protective systems, controlled by strict hierarchies, would never have been contemplated let alone attempted absent the involvement of the supreme U.S. military command. This includes at least U.S. President George Bush, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers.

In the following summary of evidence we will demonstrate probable cause for charging the above-named persons with treason for complicity in the murders of thousands of people whom they had sworn to protect.

The summary of evidence covers the following areas:

* Andrews Air Force Base and the myth of 'no available planes;'

* The air safety/air defense systems and the myth that they were not prepared;

* The actions of George Bush on 9-11 that clearly violated his positive legal and constitutional obligations and demonstrated consciousness of guilt;

* The testimony of General Richard B. Myers at Senate hearings on his nomination as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In these hearings, the contents of which were reported accurately by one lone journalist, General Myers attempted to cover up what had happened 9-11 when he was Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. He offered three mutually contradictory cover stories and demonstrated consciousness of guilt;

* The cover story floated by CBS evening news, September 14th.
Until that time, officials reported that no planes had been 'scrambled' to intercept the hijacked planes. But following Gen. Myers disastrous Senate testimony, CBS broadcast an improved version of 9-11. In the new script, fighter jets from Otis and Langley Air Force Bases did try, but failed, to intercept the hijacked planes. This is now presented as the official NORAD story and has been repeated uncritically by media and government officials alike. We will demonstrate that this cover story is both weak and incriminating.

SECTION ONE: Why did no fighter jets 'scramble' to protect Washington D.C.?

LIE #1: 'NO COMBAT READY FIGHTERS WERE STATIONED NEAR THE PENTAGON'

As noted, Andrews Air Force base is 10 miles from the Pentagon. The media has mainly avoided talking about Andrews. An exception is 'USA Today,' the second-highest circulation newspaper in America. On one day it published two contradictory stories to explain the failure to scramble jets from Andrews prior to the Pentagon crash:

FIRST 'USA TODAY' STORY:

"Andrews Air Force Base, home to Air Force One, is only 15 miles [sic!] away from the Pentagon, but it had no fighters assigned to it. Defense officials won't say whether that has changed."
--'USA TODAY,' 17 September 2001 (3)

SECOND 'USA TODAY' STORY:

"The District of Columbia National Guard maintained fighter planes at Andrews Air Force Base, only about 15 miles [sic!] from the Pentagon, but those planes were not on alert and not deployed."
--'USA TODAY' September 17, 2001 (4)

Both stories are false.

Only one newspaper told the truth. That was the 'San Diego Union-Tribune':

"Air defense around Washington is provided mainly by fighter planes from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland near the District of Columbia border. The D.C. Air National Guard is also based there and equipped with F-16 fighter planes, a National Guard spokesman said.

"But the fighters took to the skies over Washington only after the devastating attack on the Pentagon..."
--'San Diego Union-Tribune' 12 September 2001. (5)

Andrews Air Force Base is a huge installation. It hosts two 'combat-ready' squadrons:

* the 121st Fighter Squadron (FS-121) of the 113th Fighter Wing (FW-113), equipped with F-16 fighters;

* the 321st Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA-321) of the 49th Marine Air Group, Detachment A (MAG-49 Det-A), equipped F/A-18 fighters.

These squadrons are served by hundreds of full-time personnel.

THE 121st FIGHTER SQUADRON, 113th FIGHTER WING

"�as part of its dual mission, the 113th provides capable and ready response forces for the District of Columbia in the event of a natural disaster or civil emergency. Members also assist local and federal law enforcement agencies in combating drug trafficking in the District of Colombia. [They] are full partners with the active Air Force"
--DC Military (6)

THE 321st MARINE FIGHTER ATTACK SQUADRON (VMFA-321)

"In the best tradition of the Marine Corps, a 'few good men and women' support two combat-ready reserve units at Andrews AFB.

"Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 321, a Marine Corps Reserve squadron, flies the sophisticated F/A-18 Hornet. Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 49, Detachment A, provides maintenance and supply functions necessary to maintain a force in readiness. "
--DC Military (6)

So Andrews AFB had at least two 'combat-ready' squadrons.

The above quotes are from www.dcmilitary.com, a private Website authorized by the military to provide information for members of the armed forces. We discovered it 24 September. A month later we found that the address had been changed and the Andrews information posted in the smallest type size. Similarly, the official Andrews AFB Website has been 'down' since mid-September. Fortunately, it can be accessed by going to www.archive.org and entering www.andrews.af.mil .

On the Andrews main page, front and center there is a direct link to DC Military. The information on the Andrews Website confirms the information on DC military. We urge everyone to check these links and download the pages as soon as possible because they may be moved or removed yet again. For Andrews, go to www.archive.org and then enter www.andrews.af.mil

Our research has been carried out mainly by volunteers. Newspapers and TV news departments have full-time research staffs. The important media have bureaus in Washington DC, just a few miles from the Andrews airbase. Why haven't newspapers and TV news programs reported the truth: that Andrews job was to protect DC?

This failure is especially striking because some media did report that fighters scrambled from Andrews, but only after the Pentagon was hit. Thus they were aware that Andrews was supposed to defend D.C.:

For example:

" Within minutes of the attack American forces around the world were put on one of their highest states of alert - Defcon 3, just two notches short of all-out war - and F-16s from Andrews Air Force Base were in the air over Washington DC."
--'Sunday Telegraph,' (London), 16 September 2001 (7)

And:

"WASHINGTON - �an audible gasp went up from the rear of the audience as a large black plume of smoke arose from the Pentagon. Terrorism suddenly was at the doorstep and clearly visible through the big glass windows overlooking the Potomac River. Overhead, fighter jets scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base and other installations and cross-crossed the skies�

"A thick plume of smoke was climbing out of the hollow center of the Pentagon. Everyone on the train understood what had happened moments before."
--'Denver Post,' 11 September 2001 (8)

And:

"It was after the attack on the Pentagon that the Air Force then decided to scramble F-16s out of the DC National Guard Andrews Air Force Base to fly cover, a--a protective cover over Washington, DC."
--NBC Nightly News, (6:30 PM ET) 11 September 11 2001 (9)

The media should have demanded to know the truth about why fighter jets assigned to protect Washington didn't scramble an hour BEFORE the Pentagon was hit.

Besides fighters, tanker planes and AWACS were also readily available.(An AWACS is a flying communication center equipped with radar which can scan at least 250 miles. This is almost the full distance from the West-Virginia/Ohio/Kentucky border, where American Air Flight 77 turned around before flying back to DC.) Both General Myers and Vice President Cheney admit that these planes did not go into the air over Washington until after the Pentagon was hit.

Here is General Myers, testifying 13th September:

"When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked."
--Gen. Richard B. Myers at Senate confirmation hearing 13 September 2001 (10)

And Richard Cheney on 'Meet the Press:

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, the--I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft.

"MR. RUSSERT: And you decided?'

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time." --NBC, 'Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) 16 September 2001 (11)

As we shall see, Mr. Cheney's statement that "the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft" is a lie. Publicly available FAA documents prove that fighter jets routinely intercept commercial aircraft under certain designated circumstances without requiring or asking for approval from the White House.

Summary of evidence is CONTINUED IN PART II

FOOTNOTES:
(1) 'Daily News' (New York), 12 September 2001, Wednesday,
NEWS SECTION; Pg. 24: 'THE TRAGIC TIMELINE The sad events of the day.'
the full text is available at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dn912.htm
(2) 'DEFENSELINK News,' "It Was Business as Usual,
Then 'Boom'" By Jim Garamone, 'American Forces Press Service,' Sept. 13, 2001
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Sep2001/n09132001_200109132.html
Backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/def.htm
(3) 'USA TODAY,' 17 September 2001, Pg. 5A,
"Military now a presence on home front," by Andrea Stone.
Web version is at:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/16/military-home-front.htm
Backup at:
http:/.emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/usa-1.htm
(4) 'USA TODAY,' September 17, 2001 Monday, FINAL EDITION, Pg. 5A,
"Shoot-down order issued on morning of chaos," by Jonathan Weisman, WASHINGTON
Web version is at:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/16/pentagon-timeline.htm
Backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/usa2.htm
(8) 'Denver Post,' 11 September 2001
To view this article on the Web, search for Article ID: 1075896 on:
http://www.denverpost.com
Or look at backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dp11.htm
(9) 'NBC Nightly News,' "Attack on America," (6:30 PM ET) 11 September 11 2001,
"Tuesday President Bush returns to White House on Marine One,"
Anchor: Tom Brokaw, Jim Miklaszewski reporting.
See transcript at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbc911cover.htm
(10) Gen. Richard B. Myers at Senate confirmation hearing 13 September 2001
Full text at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/mycon.htm
This particular quotation was also reprinted by many mainstream media sources.
(11) 'NBC, Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) Sunday 16 September 2001.
Full transcript at:
http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/629714.asp?cp1=1
Backup transcript at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbcmp.htm

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/11_20_01_911murder.html

Part II,

========================
In Part 1, Section 1 we demonstrated that Andrews Air Force base, 10 miles from the Pentagon, had combat-ready fighter squadrons on September 11th. Why didn't jets scramble from Andrews until after the Pentagon was hit?
http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-1.htm

LIE # 2: PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION WAS NEEDED TO SCRAMBLE JETS TO INTERCEPT FLIGHT 77

On Sunday, September 16th, Vice-President Richard Cheney was interviewed on NBC TV's 'MEET THE PRESS.' During that interview he made the claim that the military needed authorization from President George W. Bush before scrambling fighter jets to intercept American Airlines Flight 77.

Mr. Cheney did not present this lie in a straightforward manner. He did not say, "A commercial airliner can't be intercepted without presidential approval." Instead, he spoke as if the need for presidential authorization were a commonly accepted fact; and then, based on this false foundation, he emitted a fog of emotional misinformation to confuse the millions of Americans who had asked themselves: why didn't jet fighters intercept Flight 77 before it crashed into the Pentagon? Doesn't the U.S. have radar and an Air Force anymore?

It is common for officials attempting to cover-up a capital crime to put the blame on a subordinate. However Mr. Cheney used a different approach on 'MEET THE PRESS.' Relying on his skills in public deception, Cheney tried to create the impression that nothing improper had occurred. But as soon as one sees through his lies, one realizes Mr. Cheney has placed the responsibility for the failure to intercept on George W. Bush.

Here is the excerpt from 'MEET THE PRESS' where Richard Cheney puts forward his intercept lie:

MR. RUSSERT: "What's the most important decision you think he made during the course of the day?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: "Well, the--I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft."

MR. RUSSERT: "And you decided?"

VICE PRES. CHENEY: "We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time...

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate.

MR. RUSSERT: "So if the United States government became aware that a hijacked commercial airliner was destined for the White House or the Capitol, we would take the plane down?"

VICE PRES. CHENEY: "Yes. The president made the decision...that if the plane would not divert...as a last resort, our pilots were authorized to take them out. Now, people say, you know, that's a horrendous decision to make. Well, it is. You've got an airplane full of American citizens, civilians, captured by...terrorists, headed and are you going to, in fact, shoot it down, obviously, and kill all those Americans on board?

"...It's a presidential-level decision, and the president made, I think, exactly the right call in this case, to say, "I wished we'd had combat air patrol up over New York."
--NBC, 'Meet the Press' 16 September 2001 (1)

Note that Mr. Cheney has performed a sleight of hand here.

First he said, "the toughest decision was...whether we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft."

Later he said, "The president made the decision... that if the plane would not divert as a last resort, our pilots were authorized to take them out..." that is, "shoot it down."

But "intercept": and "shoot it down" do not mean the same thing.

"in�ter�cept

�� "in�ter�cept (�n�ter-s�pt�) verb, transitive
in�ter�cept�ed, in�ter�cept�ing, in�ter�cepts

"1. a. To stop, deflect, or interrupt the progress or intended course of"
(From 'American Heritage Dictionary' --AHD)

"shoot�down

�� "shoot�down (sh�t�doun�) noun

"Destruction of a flying aircraft by a missile attack or gunfire."
(From 'American Heritage Dictionary' --AHD)

Mr. Cheney deliberately confused these terms to stop people from asking: why weren't the hijacked jets intercepted?

Since "stopping, deflecting, or interrupting the progress or intended course of" a hijacked airplane does not necessarily involve violence, there could be no moral obstacle to scrambling fighter jets to intercept Flight 77. Therefore Mr. Cheney shifted quickly to the morally charged question of whether to shoot down "an airplane full of American citizens". By creating this emotional link between interception (not necessarily violent) and shooting down a commercial jet (very violent), Cheney hoped to create sympathy for a President forced to make this "horrendous" choice: to intercept or not to intercept. By confusing the issues of "intercepting" vs. "shooting down" after the Pentagon was hit, Cheney was trying to get his listeners to forget that in fact nothing had been done before the Pentagon was hit.

Mr. Cheney attempted to smooth over the jump from "intercept" to "shoot down" by inserting the following connecting sentence:

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate."

This is disinformation. Mr. Cheney was treating his viewers like fools.

First, as anyone with a computer and basic knowledge of the Internet can find out, Air Traffic Controllers request military jets to intercept commercial aircraft on a routine basis. Sometimes the purpose is to tell a commercial pilot that his plane has gone off course; other times the interceptor goes up in order to observe the situation directly - for instance, to see who is flying the plane. None of this requires presidential approval.

Second, military interceptors (or 'escorts') already have clear "instructions to act." These instructions can be read online in detailed manuals from the FAA and the Department of Defense. The instructions cover everything from minor emergencies to hijackings. If a problem is serious, high-ranking military officers from the National Military Command Center in the Pentagon (NMCC) can take charge.

Let us consider the procedures used in intercepting commercial aircraft.

An Air Traffic Controller (ATC) may request military jets to intercept (or 'escort') a commercial aircraft in response to any serious problem which the Air Traffic Controller cannot solve through radio contact. Perhaps the most common problem is that a commercial jet has deviated from its authorized flight path.

Every commercial jet is required to follow IFR, or Instrument Flight Rules. IFR requires pilots to file a flight plan with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) before takeoff.
(FAA Order 7400.2E 14-1-2) (2)

"Commercial flights fly according to predefined flight plans. These flight plans are intended to provide quick routes that take advantage of favorable winds while avoiding the routes traveled by other aircraft. The usual flight plan is a series of three connected routes: a standard instrument departure (SID) route, an en route path, and a standard instrument arrival (STAR). Each route consists of a sequence of geographic points, or fixes, which, when connected, form a trajectory from the point of departure to the point of arrival."
--'Direct-To Requirements' by G. Dennis & E. Torlak (3)

If a plane deviates from its flight plan, or makes the wrong turn at one of its 'fixes,' an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) contacts the pilot. If the ATC cannot make contact, he or she will request an escort - that is, a military jet - to scramble and check out the situation. This is called 'interception.'

As you can see, interception is not necessarily an aggressive act. Usually it is requested because routine communication has become impossible.

For example, when the Lear jet chartered by Payne Stewart, the famous golf pro, went off course, and the pilot did not respond by radio, the FAA immediately contacted the military:

"Several Air Force and Air National Guard fighter jets, plus an AWACS radar control plane, helped the Federal Aviation Administration track the runaway Learjet and estimate when it would run out of fuel."
--'CNN,' 26 October 1999 (4)

The FAA online manual describes how an escort (i.e., a fighter jet) might communicate with a commercial airliner which fails to respond to radio contact. The FAA has a chart entitled:

"INTERCEPTING SIGNALS
"Signals initiated by intercepting aircraft and responses by intercepted aircraft."

According to the chart, which is available on-line, if a commercial jet is intercepted in daytime, the escort fighter jet may communicate by:

"...Rocking wings from a position slightly above and ahead of, and normally to the left of, the intercepted aircraft..."

This conveys the message, "You have been intercepted." The commercial jet should respond by rocking its wings, indicating it will comply.

The escort then makes a

"slow level turn, normally to the left, on to the desired heading [direction]."

The commercial jet is supposed to respond by following the escort.
(FAA 'AIM' 5-6-4) (5)

When a commercial jet deviates from its approved flight path, it creates a potentially deadly hazard: it could collide with another jet. It is therefore reassuring that the FAA has an exacting standard for what constitutes an emergency:

"Consider that an aircraft emergency exists ... when: ...There is unexpected loss of radar contact and radio communications with any ...aircraft."
--FAA Order 7110.65M 10-2-5 (6)

And:

"EMERGENCY DETERMINATIONS

"If ... you are in doubt that a situation constitutes an emergency or potential emergency, handle it as though it were an emergency."
--FAA Order 7110.65M 10-1-1-c (7)

A high-ranking FAA official - called an Air Defense Liaison Officer (ADLO) - is stationed in the headquarters of NORAD, the North American Aerospace Defense Command. The purpose: to help the FAA and the military work together to handle emergencies as quickly as possible. (8) Escorts are usually scrambled from NORAD bases, such as the Otis Air Force Base on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, or the air base at Langley, Virginia. But not always:

"Normally, NORAD escort aircraft will take the required action. However, for the purpose of these procedures, the term "escort aircraft" applies to any military aircraft assigned to the escort mission. "
--FAA Order 7610.4J 7-1-2 (9)

Thus when Payne Stewart's Lear jet went off course:

"First, a fighter jet from Tyndall, Fla., was diverted from a routine training flight to check out the Learjet. Two F-16s from another Florida base then picked up the chase, later handing it over to two Air National Guard F-16s from Oklahoma, which handed it over to two F-16s from Fargo, North Dakota."
--'ABC News,' 25 October 1999 (10)

During a serious emergency, or if there is any possibility that a hijacking has occurred:

"The escort service will be requested by the FAA hijack coordinator by direct contact with the National Military Command Center (NMCC)."
--FAA Order 7610.4J 7-1-2 (9)

A Defense Department manual makes the same point:

"In the event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate responses...forward requests for DOD [Department of Defense] assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval."
--CJCSI 3610.01A, 1 June 2001 (11)

Located in the Pentagon, the NMCC can tap into radar stations and thus monitor dangerous emergencies and hijackings. For example, during the Payne Stewart incident:

"...officers on the Joint Chiefs were monitoring the Learjet on radar screens inside the Pentagon's National Military Command Center."
--'CNN,' 26 October 1999 (4)

When dealing with potentially hostile situations, escorts can adopt aggressive behavior:

"Small Private Plane Ordered to Land in Vicinity of Bush Ranch

"A small private plane flying unauthorized in the vicinity of President Bush's ranch near Crawford was ordered by the military to land Thursday, a sheriff's deputy said....

"The Federal Aviation Administration declared that the plane was unauthorized and ordered its occupants detained, Plemons said. At that point military officials, flying in two jets beside the plane, got on the pilot's radio frequency and ordered the Cessna to land...

"The plane landed on a private landing strip near State Highway 6, about eight miles from the Bush ranch near Crawford....

"In [a second incident, in] Wood County, Sheriff's senior Dispatcher Rodney Mize said a private plane was forced down by two military pilots in A-10 Warthog jets about 11:30 a.m. The jets flew one above and one below until the private plane's pilot landed at Wisener Field near Mineola."
--'AP,' 13 September 2001 (12)

The 'Boston Globe' reported that:

"[Marine Corps Major Mike] Snyder, the NORAD spokesman, said its fighters routinely intercept aircraft.

"When planes are intercepted, they typically are handled with a graduated response. The approaching fighter may rock its wingtips to attract the pilot's attention, or make a pass in front of the aircraft. Eventually, it can fire tracer rounds in the airplane's path, or, under certain circumstances, down it with a missile."
--'Boston Globe,' 15 September 2001 (13)

Now, let us return to Mr. Cheney and his interview on 'MEET THE PRESS.'

As you will recall, he said:

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate."

Mr. Cheney is attempting to misinform by pretending that intercept pilots need 'instructions' from the President, when he knows perfectly well that clear instructions and a whole organizational network exist to handle intercept emergencies.

Moreover, Mr. Cheney's implicit argument - that there is no point in sending up an escort unless the pilot has clearance to shoot down a commercial jet - is absurd. Why would such a decision have to be made in advance of scrambling the escort? Even if an airliner has been taken over by a terrorist with a suicide mission, how could Mr. Cheney, Mr. Bush or anyone else other than God Himself possibly predict how the hijacker would respond to an intercept by military jets? Even if a hijacker were ready to die for the glory of crashing into the Pentagon, does that mean he would also be ready to die for the glory of ignoring a military pilot's order to land?

So even if the military had no authority to shoot down Flight 77, why not send up escorts planes? Isn't that in fact how police and the military routinely handle hijack situations - by mobilizing a potentially overwhelming force in the hope of getting the hijacker to surrender?

Why, as Mr. Cheney claims, would there have been "no point" in trying this tactic in the case of Flight 77? Weren't many human lives at stake? Isn't that "a point"?

A DEFENSE THAT BACKFIRES

What about the rest of Mr. Cheney's remarks, his contention that only President Bush could authorize the military to actually shoot down a hijacked plane? In all probability this is true. But as we shall see in a later section, this comment, as well as other things Mr. Cheney said on 'MEET THE PRESS,' will prove damning to George W. Bush when he goes on trial for treason.

FOOTNOTES:

For a map of Washington showing the distance from Andrews Air Force base to the Pentagon go to:
http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/andrewsmap.htm

(1) 'NBC, Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) Sunday 16 September 2001.
Full transcript at:
http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/629714.asp?cp1=1
Backup transcript at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbcmp.htm

(2) Regarding rules governing IFR requirements, see FAA Order 7400.2E 'Procedures for Handling Airspace Matters,' Effective Date: December 7, 2000 (Includes Change 1, effective July 7, 2001), Chapter 14-1-2.
Full text posted at:
http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/AIR/air1401.html#14-1-2

(3) For a clear and detailed description of flight plans, fixes, and Air Traffic Control, see: 'Direct-To Requirements' by Gregory Dennis and Emina Torlak at:
http://sdg.lcs.mit.edu/atc/D2Requirements.htm

(4) 'CNN,' 26 October 1999 "Pentagon never considered downing Stewart's Learjet," Web posted at: 8:27 p.m. EDT (0027 GMT)
Full text posted at:
http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/26/shootdown/
Backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/cnnlearjet.htm

(5) FAA 'Aeronautical Information Manual: Official Guide to Basic Flight Information and Air Traffic Control (ATC) Procedures,' (Includes Change 3 Effective: July 12, 2001) Chapter 5-6-4 "Interception Signals"
Full text posted at:
http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/AIM/Chap5/aim0506.html#5-6-4

(6) FAA Order 7110.65M 'Air Traffic Control' (Includes Change 3 Effective: July 12, 2001), Chapter 10-2-5 "Emergency Situations"
Full text posted at:
http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/ATC/Chp10/atc1002.html#10-2-5

(7) FAA Order 7110.65M 'Air Traffic Control' (Includes Change 3 Effective: July 12, 2001), Chapter 10-1-1 "Emergency Determinations"
Full text posted at:
http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/ATC/Chp10/atc1001.html#
10-1-1

(8) FAA Order 7610.4J 'Special Military Operations' (Effective Date: November 3, 1998; Includes: Change 1, effective July 3, 2000; Change 2, effective July 12, 2001), Chapter 4, Section 5, "Air Defense Liaison Officers (ADLO's)"
Full text posted at:
http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/MIL/Ch4/mil0405.html#
Section%205

(9) FAA Order 7610.4J 'Special Military Operations' (Effective Date: November 3, 1998; Includes: Change 1, effective July 3, 2000; Change 2, effective July 12, 2001), Chapter 7, Section 1-2, "Escort of Hijacked Aircraft: Requests for Service"
Full text posted at:
http://faa.gov/ATpubs/MIL/Ch7/mil0701.html#7-1-2

(10) 'ABCNews,' 25 October 1999 "Runaway Plane Crashes in S.D.; Golfer, at Least Four Others Killed," by Geraldine Sealey
Full text posted at:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/
plane102599.html

Backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/abclearjet.htm

(11) 'Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction 3610.01A,' 1 June 2001, "Aircraft Piracy (Hijacking) and Destruction of Derelict Airborne Objects," 4.Policy (page 1)
PDF available at:
http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cjcsd/cjcsi/3610_01a.pdf
Backup at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/3610_01a.pdf

(12) 'The Associated Press State & Local Wire' 13 September 2001, Thursday, BC cycle, "Small private plane ordered to land in vicinity of Bush ranch"
Full text posted at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/bushranch.htm

(13) 'The Boston Globe,' Saturday 15 September 2001 Third Edition Page A1, "Facing Terror Attack's Aftermath: Otis Fighter Jets Scrambled Too Late to Halt The Attacks" by Glen Johnson.
Full text posted at:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/bg915.htm
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/11_20_01_911murder_sect2.html

Part III,

We have demonstrated that normal air safety and air defense measures were not employed on September 11th. This is extraordinary because 9-11 was the only day that four airplanes were hijacked in the U.S., not to mention the only day that three planes crashed into key buildings in New York City and Washington, DC. (1)
We have argued that this stand-down of the air protection systems could not have occurred absent the involvement of top officials. We have named George Walker Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and General Richard B. Myers.
Why these three men?
Authority in the U.S. military stems from a person's position in the military chain-of-command. The President and the Secretary of Defense are the two top positions in the military chain-of-command. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is part of the communications chain and can be given specific responsibilities by the President and/or Secretary of Defense. (1a) On 11 September, George Bush was President. Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of Defense. And General Richard B. Myers was Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
These three men had critical responsibilities for the protection of New York and Washington, DC that day. According to the information which is publicly available, they shirked their duties.
Their behavior, as described in the media, presents the appearance of bewilderment, naiveté and lack of preparedness. But we shall prove this appearance was contrived.
Let us begin at the top of the chain-of-command.
GEORGE WALKER BUSH.
On 9-11 President Bush was in Sarasota, Florida on the second day of a two-day tour. Bush's plans for that day were publicly known in advance. (2)
Many people are confused concerning what President Bush knew and when he knew it that morning.
The reason for this confusion is that, later on, Ari Fleischer, Bush's press secretary, Richard Cheney, his Vice President and President Bush himself issued contradictory accounts of what Bush did that morning.
Fortunately, newspaper and TV people were with President Bush in Florida on September 11. Their eyewitness reports paint a clear picture.
In this section of the Summary of Evidence, we will:
* a) establish what Bush and his staff knew prior to his entering the classroom at the Booker School and
* b) consider some implications.
In future sections we will examine Bush's actual visit to the Booker School and his departure from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport in Florida later that morning. We will also examine the cover stories floated, later on, by Fleischer, Cheney and by President Bush himself.
BUSH KNEW ABOUT THE FIRST CRASH BEFORE ENTERING BOOKER SCHOOL
Associated Press reporter Sonya Ross was one of the journalists covering Bush's trip to Florida on the morning of 9-11. Ms. Ross was either on her way to the Booker School or already there when she learned of the first WTC crash:
"My cell phone rang as President Bush's motorcade coursed toward Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla. A colleague reported that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center in New York. No further information.
"I called the AP desk in Washington, seeking details. Same scant information. But I knew it had to be grim. I searched for a White House official to question, but none was on hand until 9:05 a.m. " AP 12 September (3)
Ms. Ross 'searched for a White House official' because she knew Bush's people would be better informed than the Associated Press.
BUSH TRAVELS WITH A POWERFUL STAFF
President Bush is not an ordinary person. He travels with an entire staff. They are responsible for receiving, filtering and conveying administrative and military information. Chief of Staff Andrew Card organizes and coordinates these staff members and communicates with the President. In addition, Bush has the Secret Service, which is responsible for his safety.
The members of this support team have the best communications equipment in the world. They maintain contact with, or can easily reach, Bush's cabinet, the National Military Command Center (NMCC) in the Pentagon, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Secret Service agents who have stayed behind at the White House, etc.
Since the President's information system is far more extensive and sophisticated than what is available to a reporter, it seems more than plausible that by the time Ms. Ross heard about the first WTC crash - that is, as the Bush motorcade was speeding to Booker Elementary School - the president already knew about this tragic event. Public sources confirm this.
ABC journalist John Cochran was traveling with the President. He reported on ABC TV on Tuesday morning:
"Peter, as you know, the president's down in Florida talking about education. He got out of his hotel suite this morning, was about to leave, reporters saw the White House chief of staff, Andy Card, whisper into his ear. The reporter said to the president, 'Do you know what's going on in New York?' He said he did, and he said he will have something about it later. His first event is about half an hour at an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida."
'ABC News' Special Report (4)
So Bush knew about the first WTC incident before leaving his hotel.
What else did he know?
1) John Cochran reports that President Bush did not respond to Andrew Card. It is inconceivable that a living person could be told that a plane had just ploughed into the biggest building in New York and have no response. So Bush must have known before Card whispered in his ear.
2) This is confirmed by the fact that shortly after Card spoke to him, Bush told a reporter that he would make a statement later. Bush would not have said that without discussing the situation with his Chief of Staff and others.
DID BUSH KNOW THE WTC CRASH WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK?
This question is answered by something Vice President Richard Cheney revealed, probably unwittingly, on MEET THE PRESS, Sunday, September 16th.
Even without John Cochran's report on ABC, Cheney's comments constitute evidence that before President Bush went to the Booker School he knew a plane had been hijacked and then crashed into the WTC.
Cheney was talking with MEET THE PRESS journalist Tim Russert about the flight path of American Flight 77, which struck the Pentagon. Here's the exchange:
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: ...As best we can tell, they [American Flight 77] came initially at the White House and...
"MR. RUSSERT: The plane actually circled the White House?
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Didn't circle it, but was headed on a track into it. The Secret Service has an arrangement with the F.A.A. They had open lines after the World Trade Center was... "
"MR. RUSSERT: Tracking it by radar.
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: And when it entered the danger zone and looked like it was headed for the White House was when they grabbed me and evacuated me to the basement... (Etc.)" MEET THE PRESS Transcript (5)
It appears that Cheney may have blurted out the crucial fact that the Secret Service had an open line to the FAA, then realized he was talking too much and stopped before completing his sentence. But if he did indeed talk too much, he also stopped talking too late. It is obvious that the sentence should have ended with the word 'hit' or something similar. Thus:
"The Secret Service has an arrangement with the F.A.A. They had open lines after the World Trade Center was hit."
The Secret Service had a special connection with the FAA so that it could rapidly access information relevant to the President's safety. After the first WTC attack, the connection between the FAA and the Secret Service was elevated to the level of open lines.
(In a similar fashion, orders issued by the FAA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff require heightened contact between the FAA and the National Military Command Center (NMCC) during hijackings. See 'Guilty for 9-11, Section 2: Cheney's Cover Story ') (6)
Therefore, by the time American Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center, around 8:46, and most likely before that happened, the Secret Service knew what the FAA knew.
So, what did the FAA know?
The FAA admits that at 8:20 it 'suspected' that American Flight 11 had been hijacked. (7) And according to the official story released Sept. 14th:
"8:40 [the] FAA notifie NEADS (the Northeast Air Defense Sector) of NORAD, the military's civil defense system, about Flight 11, [i.e., that it had been hijacked.]" Newsday 23 September 2001 (7)

Therefore, based on the official story, the Secret Service knew by 8:40 or before that Flight 11 had been hijacked. And since the FAA was tracking Flight 11, as was the National Military Command Center, which is notified of hijackings and has access to radar from all over the country, (8) it is definite that at 8:46 the Secret Service knew a hijacked plane had crashed into the World Trade Center.
So according to the official story, before the President entered the Booker School, indeed, apparently before he left his hotel, the Secret Service knew that, for the first time in US history, the country had been attacked by terrorists from the air.
The Secret Service, which employs more than 4,000 people, has several responsibilities. The most important is protecting the President. And surely, this means first of all keeping him out of unnecessary danger because prevention is better than cure. This is especially true in regard to certain dangers:
"During the cold war, when security agents used to play war games involving terrorist threats to the White House, the one unsolvable problem was a commercial airliner loaded with explosives working its way into the landing pattern at Washington National Airport, then veering off for a suicide plunge into the White House." (TIME Magazine) (9)
The Secret Service has long been aware that one of the trickiest security dangers is posed by a suicide attack from a hijacked commercial airplane from a nearby airport. On a day when planes were being hijacked from different airports and crashing into buildings, a top security precaution would be to keep the President away from a publicly announced appointment at a building near an airport.
The Booker School is fewer than 5 miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. (10)
HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
1) Before President Bush left his hotel, the Secret Service knew a hijacked plane had ploughed into the World Trade Center, a building that symbolized US power.
2) The President is the most obvious individual target for a terrorist attack.
3) The President was scheduled to visit the Booker School that morning. The visit was of no importance - that is, he could easily cancel it. His schedule was publicly known, down to the minute he would give a televised talk on education - 9:30. (11)
4) Assuming the official story was entirely true, there was every reason to believe that a terrorist had flown a plane into the WTC. Therefore a terrorist might fly a plane into the Booker School to kill Bush - arguably a bigger victory than ramming the WTC. This danger was increased by the proximity of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Moreover, the WTC attack might signal the start of a broader terrorist attack, In that case it was certainly possible that heavily armed terrorists would attack the Booker School on the ground.
HERE IS THE BURNING QUESTION:
Given the Secret Service's obligation to protect the President;
Given the Secret Service's open line to the FAA and therefore its knowledge that a plane had been hijacked and subsequently ploughed into the World Trade Center;
Given the potentially deadly threat to President Bush if he proceeded to a public place, on schedule, as announced the day before and known to everyone in the region;
There is only one explanation for the Secret Service allowing President Bush to take the deadly risk of going to the Booker School on the morning of September 11th.
George Walker Bush knew the plans for 9-11. And because he knew those plans, he knew that nobody was going to attack the Booker School.
FOOTNOTES:
1) The stand-down of U.S. forces on 9-11 was first documented in Section 1: 'Guilty for 9-11: Bush, Rumsfeld, Myers, Section 1: Why Were None of the Hijacked Planes Intercepted?'
[Posted 14 November 2001] It can be read at
http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-1.htm
For links to many Emperor's Clothes articles on 9-11, please go to: http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/911page.htm
Alternative address is http://emperor.vwh.net/indict/911page.htm
1a) See 'CHAIN OF COMMAND of the U.S. MILITARY' which can be read at

http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/chainof.htm

2) Regarding public knowledge of Bush's plans for 9-11, See Sarasota Herald-Tribune, September 11, 2001 Tuesday All Editions - Pg. A10 [HEADLINE:] 'Lessons for the president; In visit to Sarasota school, he should look beyond the photo-op' can be read at
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/sarasota.htm#a
3) The Associated Press Wednesday 12 September 2001 "Flying with President Bush on a day terrorists hit hard" by Sonya Ross. For link to exact quote, in context, go to:
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/ap912.htm#quote)
4) ABC News Special Report 'Planes crash into World Trade Center' (8:53 AM ET) Tuesday 11 September 2001
For link to exact quote, in context, go to http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/abc911.htm#mybust
5) For link to exact quote, in context, go to 'NBC, Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) Sunday 16 September 2001.
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbcmp.htm#openlines
Original transcript of MEET THE PRESS can be read at:
http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/629714.asp?cp1=1 )
6) To go direct to reference to FAA, NORAD NMCC communications during hijackings, see 'Guilty for 9-11, Section 2: Mr. Cheney's Cover Story''
[Posted 20 November 2001]
http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-2.htm#a
7) Newsday 23 September 2001, 'Air Attack on Pentagon Indicates Weaknesses' by Sylvia Adcock, Brian Donovan and Craig Gordon
For link to references go to http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nd923.htm#faa840norad
Original at:
http://www.newsday.com/ny-uspent232380681sep23.story
8) Regarding the NMCC's access to radar all over the U.S., see 'Guilty for 9-11, Section 2: Mr. Cheney's Cover Story''
[Posted 20 November 2001]
http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-2.htm#b
(9) TIME Magazine (Domestic edition), 'NEVER SAFE ENOUGH,' by Hugh Sidey, November 14, 1994 Volume 144, No. 20 Can be read at http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/
1994/941114/941114.presidency.html
(10) Below we link to a map of Sarasota. Slightly below the middle of the map, on the left side near the water, is an airplane icon. That's the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. Slightly South of that point is M.L. King Boulevard. Emma E. Booker Elementary School is on M. L. King Boulevard, apparently near Route 41. See http://www.simplysiestakey.com/SarasotaMap.html
(11)FEDERAL NEWS SERVICE ADVANCE SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 For FNS report that it will be taping President Bush at 9:30 at the Booker School, go to
http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/fns930.htm

Investigative Update,

Guilty for 9-11 Attacks Stories on Andrews AFB and Availability of Fighters Produce Controversy
Additional Investigation Corroborates Story, Reveals Pentagon Lies
FTW, November 20, 2001 - Shortly after we posted the incredible story by Jared Israel and Illarion Bykov from the Emperor's New Clothes web site, www.tenc.net, we received emails challenging their detailed research. Those messages asserted that because Andrews was listed as an Air National Guard base, rather than a regular Air Force Base that there were no pilots there capable of responding to the 9-11 attacks.

Not only has my research corroborated the original assertions of the story but new developments indicate that the Air Force and the Pentagon may be trying to hide evidence.

Below, you will see one of the original questions posed about the story. I will follow that with my follow-up investigation. Then you will see some dramatic new developments as posted by the story's authors.

The story stands, the authors stand by it and I agree. Judge for yourself.

Mike Ruppert

Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 4:11 PM

To: Cia-Drugs@Egroups. Com ([email protected])

Subject:Question About Guard And Reserve Units At Andrews AFB - An Answer

As you'll see below, they're standing by their story completely. I do note in their text that they state clearly that:

"Andrews Air Force Base is a huge installation. It hosts two 'combat-ready' squadrons:"

"These squadrons are served by hundreds of full-time personnel"

I have read the text of the San Diego article they cite and it "implies" or states the same things.

The San Diego story also states: "This failure is especially striking because some media did report that fighters scrambled from Andrews, but only after the Pentagon was hit. Thus they were aware that Andrews was supposed to defend D.C.:"

I must add that in 1994-5, while I lived near DC I sold cars at Ron Bortnick Ford on Hwy 301 in Upper Marlboro while researching CIA activities and freelancing. It was right next to Andrews and I saw fighters taking off all the time, every day of the week, day and night.

I go to the military web site at

http://www.dcmilitary.com/baseguides/airforce/
andrews/partnerunits.html

And it says:

"Training for air combat and operational airlift for national defense is the 113th's primary mission. However, as part of its dual mission, the 113th provides capable and ready response forces for the District of Columbia in the event of a natural disaster or civil emergency. Members also assist local and federal law enforcement agencies in combating drug trafficking in the District of Columbia."

"Ready Response" clearly implies to me - in conformity with my understanding of military terminology - that these aircraft are ready-to-go. The military web site also states clearly that there are over 700 "full-time" personnel assigned to these operations.

The tenc story also states:

" Within minutes of the attack American forces around the world were put on one of their highest states of alert - Defcon 3, just two notches short of all-out war - and F-16s from Andrews Air Force Base were in the air over Washington DC."
--'Sunday Telegraph,' (London), 16 September 2001 (7)

I have checked the citation and it is accurate.

From reading the military web site I get the impression that ANG personnel are rotated in from all over the country under the command of the DC ANG to provide a full-time ready response cadre. Nonetheless, I can find no fault with the reporting, although I might like to see the two authors clarify this point further in Part II, if for no other reason than to avoid wasting time on a controversy that may be needless. Jared Israel is not a sloppy journalist. Their response to me is attached below:

Dear Mike,

Thanks so much for the dynamite rating.

On your letter, I got nearly the same one.

- I didn't see a signature on yours

- is he withholding his name?

I wasn't going to dignify the one we got with a public answer, since a) it is silly and irrelevant to our point b) the internal evidence of our piece already "answers" it in abundance. I think you'll see that if you read what we've written, again.

Warm regards to all,

Jared

UPDATE SINCE "GUILTY FOR 9-11: BUSH, RUMSFELD, MYERS" WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED

[18 November 2001]

Part 2 of "GUILTY FOR 9-11: BUSH, RUMSFELD, MYERS" will be posted shortly. ("GUILTY" can be read at http://emperors-
clothes.com/indict/indict-1.htm
)

Meanwhile, a bit of news: the Andrews Air Force Base Website has gone back online.

A note appearing on the Website says it was last modified September 12th. However it was inaccessible from mid-September until it went back on line one or two days ago.

The website is important because, as we noted in "GUILTY FOR 9-11," it used to link to official US Air Force pages devoted to the 113th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard. Those pages contradicted media and official claims that there were no combat ready fighter jets at Andrews. One page stated:

"Training for air combat and operational airlift for national defense is the 113 this primary mission. However, as part of its dual mission, the 113th provides capable and ready response forces for the District of Columbia in the event of natural disaster or civil emergency. Members also assist local and federal law enforcement agencies in combating drug trafficking in the District of Columbia."

The link to this page is broken, and we could not find anything like it on the modified Website. However, you can still access it at archive.org. Just go to: http://web.archive.org/web/20010306223457/
http://www.dcandr.ang.af.mil/113wing/
pa/html/wg_units.html
and scroll down a bit.

A related page, devoted to the 113th Fighter Wing's parent, the DC Air National Guard (DCANG), also seems to have been modified. We could no longer find the following pre-9-11 mission statement, which also indicates that Andrews had combat-ready airplanes:

"DCANG MISSION

To provide combat units in the highest possible state of readiness."

This page is still accessible in archive form at: http://web.archive.org/web/20000824024659/
www.dcandr.ang.af.mil/hq/default.htm

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/11_20_01_911murderUpdate.html

Crossing the Rubicon
Simplifying the case against **** Cheney

by
Michael Kane
January 18, 2005 (FTW) - [size=+2]I[/size]n an argument of over 600 pages and 1,000 footnotes, Crossing the Rubicon makes the case for official complicity within the U.S. government and names **** Cheney as the prime suspect in the crimes of 9/11. Since the publication of this book (to which I had the privilege of contributing a chapter), many people have asked to hear the case against Cheney argued "short & sweet."

I will make it as short as possible, but it can never be sweet.

There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.
  1. Means - **** Cheney and the Secret Service: **** Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. **** Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)
  2. Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. **** Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)
  3. Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under **** Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)
Here is the supporting documentation as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon, making a legal case against **** Cheney for the crimes of 9/11.

• MEANS: **** Cheney and the Secret Service
As the 9/11 plot unfolded, it has been reported that Secret Service whisked **** Cheney into an underground presidential bunker at 9:03. 1 This establishes that the Secret Service was in the loop giving orders by at least 9:03, and almost certainly much earlier, as we will show.

Former counter-terrorism advisor Richard Clarke writes in Against All Enemies: "Secret Service had a system that allowed them to see what FAA's radar was seeing." The Kean Commission (also known as the 9/11 Commission) would have us believe that the chain of command on 9/11 was a complex web, but in reality the Secret Service had the authority to communicate presidential and vice presidential orders directly to fighter pilots in the air. 2

In Air War Over America, a book commissioned by the Air Force documenting the morning of 9/11, it is stated that the FAA contacted Otis Air Force base informing them Flight 11 was headed to Manhattan and had lost its identification signal by 8:30. 3 This indicates Secret Service was in the loop by the same time, or shortly thereafter, since they are able to see FAA radar screens in real time and FAA is reaching out to the military. There is no question that by 8:45 at the absolute latest, likely much earlier, Secret Service is in the decision-making loop. They were most likely in the loop after 8:15 when flight 11 turned its transponder off.

National Special Security Event
It is the Secret Service who has the legal mandate to take supreme command in case of a scheduled major event - or an unplanned major emergency - on American soil; these are designated "National Special Security Events." The Atlanta Olympic Games and the Republican & Democratic National Conventions are notable examples of NSSE's. In preparation, the Secret Service runs training initiatives of simulated attacks and field exercises for such events. 4

The Secret Service works with state and local authorities as well as the military to coordinate security efforts; it has the best communication system of any agency in the country; and its personnel are always present with both the President and Vice President - making it the perfect agency to take supreme command in case of a major emergency on American soil. 5

When 9/11 occurred, the legal framework was in place to allow the Secret Service to take supreme command over any and all American agencies, including the Air Force. 6

Richard Clarke writes in Against All Enemies: "I was amazed at the speed of the decisions coming from Cheney and, through him, from Bush." 7 This is to be expected. Everything was in place for the Commander in Chief to be calling all the shots as the 9/11 plot unfolded, but Bush was in an elementary school reading about goats with Secret Service agents right beside him.

Bush's Secret Service detail was in real-time communication not only with the FAA, but also the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center), into which **** Cheney had reportedly been whisked by the Secret Service. While Bush continued his elementary school photo-op after being told, "America is under attack," Ari Fleischer - according to the Washington Times, 10/7/02 - caught the president's eye and held up a handwritten sign that said "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET." 8 Bush was intentionally being kept out of the decision-making loop during the critical moments of 9/11. The Vice President has no place in the official military chain of command.9

Thus far we have established that:

1. Secret Service was the supreme command on 9/11.
  2. Bush was not in the role of Commander in Chief at critical times on 9/11.
  3. The acting Commander in Chief as the 9/11 plot unfolded was **** Cheney.
MOTIVE: Peak Oil
By definition, world hydrocarbon (oil and gas) production peaks when half the planet's reserves have been used up. After that point, every barrel of oil will be harder to find, more expensive to obtain, and more valuable to whoever controls it. Many of the world's foremost experts place that peak between 2000 and 2007.

We live in a global economic system based on endless growth, and that growth is only possible with endless hydrocarbons to burn. Demand for oil and gas is increasing at staggering rates; after peak, there will be demand that simply cannot be met, and energy prices will rise inexorably.

The resulting economic catastrophe may see oil hit $100 per barrel before the end of this decade. Oil not only keeps us warm and moves our cars, it is used to make all plastics and is, together with natural gas, the most important ingredient keeping modern agriculture afloat. It is a little known fact that for every 1 calorie of food energy produced, 10 calories of hydrocarbons are consumed. 10

We eat oil.

Without cheap oil, billions of people will freeze or starve and unfortunately, there is no combination of renewable energy sources that can replace oil and gas consumption without massive conservation efforts that are nowhere in sight.

Cheney knew about this.

There are no national plans for conservation in America. As **** Cheney has stated, "The American way of life is not negotiable." Over-consumption is as American as apple pie. Many industry experts have been speaking to the reality of Peak Oil for some time. One of those experts - perhaps the most prominent in the world - was in **** Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).

Just four days after **** Cheney became Vice President he convened the NEPDG. 11 Among the experts whose opinion Cheney paid for (with taxpayer dollars) was Matthew Simmons, one of the most respected energy investment bankers in the world. Simmons has been speaking out about Peak Oil for years, and there is no question that the urgent story of Peak Oil is what he told Cheney's NEPDG.

The content of the NEPDG documentation has been illegally withheld from the American public with a rubber stamp of approval from the Supreme Court. FTW has always contended that the deepest, darkest secrets of 9/11 are in those documents. That's why they've been guarded so tightly.

Cheney knew about Peak Oil in 1999 as CEO of Halliburton, long before was Vice President. A speech he gave at the London Institute of Petroleum demonstrates this clearly. 12

As stated in Crossing the Rubicon, "By way of confirmation, people in and close to the oil industry are reporting that increased drilling is not resulting as yet in significantly increased supply." 13

A crisis of this magnitude required a crisis plan, something the Neo-Liberals didn't have. The Neo-Conservatives, including **** Cheney, had such a plan: manufacture a crisis - one that had long been imagined as necessary by elite planners inside the national security state 14- and use it to maintain permanent war to steal the world's last remaining hydrocarbons and temporarily stave off the Peak Oil crisis.

OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"
On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed **** Cheney in charge of "[A]ll federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness." This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by **** Cheney. 15

**** Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."

The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."

Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?

The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.

We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16 What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior. Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.

Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17

That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11. Coincidence?

This was further supported by an April 18 2004 USA Today article titled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons." The report cited NORAD officials who confirmed live-fly drills were conducted using hijacked airliners originating from the continental United States used as weapons crashing into targets including the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The specific drill USA Today referred to was "planned in July [2001] and conducted later" - likely on 9/11 itself. 18

Remember, on 9/11 the Bush administration claimed it had "no idea" aircraft would be used as weapons. Then why were they drilling such scenarios before and during 9/11? The Whitehouse dodged this by saying it wasn't aware of these drills but that is a transparent lie. The drills took place in the Whitehouse! 19

Secret Service runs simulated attack field exercises - exactly what Vigilant Warrior was. This Joint Chiefs of Staff drill was likely being run through Secret Service lines of communication by a central command under Cheney's control. 20

Additional war games on 9/11 included Northern Vigilance, an exercise that pulled Air Force fighters from the east coast of the United States up into Canada and Alaska simulating an attack out of Russia. All of those fighters were rendered useless as the 9/11 plot unfolded - too far away to respond.

One of the components of this drill included "false blips" (radar injects simulating aircraft in flight) placed on FAA radar screens. 21 At one point FAA head Jane Garvey said they suspected up to 11 hijackings on 9/11. Was she saying they couldn't determine which were real, which were simulated, and which were live-fly military exercises?

Regardless, all of this rendered Air Force response on 9/11 useless.

In Air War Over America it is documented that General Arnold of NORAD didn't pull out of the war game titled Vigilant Guardian until reports of flight 93 being hijacked were coming in. That was at 9:16, a total of 54 minutes after it was known that flight 11 was a hijacking. 22 What took so long? Were there still "false blips" on FAA radar screens at this time?

There were likely false blips on screen even after 9:16. The Kean Commission's report introduced "phantom flight-11" as being reported by the FAA at 9:25 on 9/11. The FAA reported flight 11 was heading to Washington D.C. at that time when in fact it had already struck the World Trade Center. The Kean Commission's report stated they were "unable to locate the source of the mistaken FAA information." 23

"Phantom flight-11" was a false blip, but since the war games are classified, specific information on "false blips" and other details can't be reported.

Now imagine being an air traffic controller with both real planes and "false blips" simulating hijackings on your screens when suddenly there are real, multiple, hijackings. Where do you send the few Air Force fighters that you have? You can't guess wrong, you don't have enough assets for that. The FAA doesn't even make that decision, the military does. The Kean Commission managed to scapegoat the FAA in their report, but the Air Force itself confirmed the FAA did its job properly on 9/11 in Air War Over America. 24

There were more 9/11 war games including Northern Guardian, Northern Denial (recently confirmed by an Assistant Editor at Harper's magazine) and an unnamed National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) drill for a plane crashing into NRO headquarters at precisely the time of an actual crash in New York.

Another coincidence?

War games, terror drills and exercises are run by the military quite frequently. In this case, they mirrored the real attacks of 9/11 with such shocking congruence as to be beyond the realm of coincidence.

This is made clear when we consider the warnings that had flooded U.S. Intelligence prior to 9/11, indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001. 25 With that type of information, who in their right mind would then schedule war games that would leave New York and Washington D.C. completely undefended?

We've already shown that the man in charge of managing all such programs was **** Cheney. Among the central decision-makers for the scheduling of so many simultaneous exercises would be **** Cheney and Ralph Eberhart, head of NORAD.

It certainly was a perfect "match."

The Maestro
The most important revelation made about the 9/11 war games comes again from Major Don Arias of NORAD. With multiple war games running, there had to be someone coordinating them.

"Yes, there is an exercise maestro," said Don Arias in a phone interview. 26

So who was the maestro?

Mike Ruppert called every relevant military and government office looking for an answer to this question and received no response. At the final 9/11 Commission hearing on June 17, 2004, I asked General Ralph Eberhart - the man in charge of NORAD on 9/11 - who was in charge of coordinating the war games that day. His only response was, "No comment." None of the commissioners, including Chairman Kean, could answer this question. 27

FTW's research has concluded the maestro was either **** Cheney, Ralph "Ed" Eberhart, or both. Whoever the maestro was, he was certainly under Cheney's management as per the May 2001 presidential mandate.

Additionally, Tripod II was a bio-terror exercise being set-up on the west side of lower Manhattan, reportedly scheduled to begin the next day. This exercise was being coordinated with FEMA and the Department of Justice - two of the agencies placed directly under Cheney's control in May of 2001 by presidential mandate.

Another coincidence?

There is no question that Cheney would be responsible for managing this exercise. The Tripod II drill became the command & control emergency response center on 9/11. The command center in WTC 7 was reportedly evacuated by 9:30 on 9/11, but Tripod II provided a new command center organized just as the original was. 28 How convenient.

The Air Force war games ensured the air attack would be successful, and Tripod II assured Cheney would have control of the response to the crisis of his making. Matching the war games with hijackings - or hijacking the war games - was the opportunity for Cheney to help ensure the 9/11 attacks would be successful, justifying what he calls, "The war that will not end in our lifetimes." The "war on terror" is actually a war for the world's last remaining hydrocarbon reserves. This energy war is a response to a coming energy crisis that Cheney was well aware of at least as early as 1999.

Conclusion
Crossing the Rubicon demonstrates much more than is presented here. The book goes into the failures of the 9/11 Commission, 9/11 insider trading, the curtailing of civil liberties, coming economic crisis, biological warfare, the real history of the Osama bin Laden, and many other issues critical to an understanding of today's historical reality.

Crossing the Rubicon also looks into the evolution of PROMIS software, a well-documented artificial intelligence and datamining program whose current descendants played an integral role in the crimes of 9/11. As **** Cheney was running a separate chain of command via the Secret Service, he also had the capability to intervene in the functions of the FAA through an evolution of PROMIS software developed and sold by Ptech, Inc. - a company funded by Saudi terrorist financier Yassin Al Qadi. Al Qadi claims he met **** Cheney in Jeddah before he was Vice President, a claim Cheney hasn't publicly refuted. FTW will soon be releasing an in-depth report on Ptech and its role in the crimes of 9/11.

What we have placed in front of you here is the legal case against **** Cheney and other persons of interest within the U.S. government. Such evidence should constitute the foundation for articles of impeachment and criminal prosecution against George W. Bush, **** Cheney, and their accomplices.

1 Crossing the Rubicon, page 435

2 Ibid, 428 - 429

3 Ibid, 444

4 Ibid, 431 - 432

5 Ibid, 427 - 436

6 Ibid, 433

7 Ibid, 592

8 Ibid, 435

9 http://www.dtic.mil/jcs/core/overview.html

10 Ibid, 24

11 Ibid, 109

12 Ibid, 47

13 Ibid, 38

14 Ibid, 40, 575

15 Rubicon, 333

16 Ibid, chapter 19, 333 - 356

17 Ibid, 368

18 Ibid, 345

19 Ibid 346

20 Ibid, 433

21 Ibid, 339

22 Ibid, 444

23 Ibid, 400

24 Ibid, 443

25 Ibid, chapter 13, 225 - 237

26 Ibid, 367

27 Ibid, 394 - 399

28 Ibid, 406

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011805_simplify_case.shtml

Wurm : required reading Scott Ritters book "Iraq Confidential".

Damning stuff about the hunt for non-existant WMD.

Lim -

I'd seen him at a speech in upstate NY, and meant to pick it up. Thanks for the reminder.

limerickman said:
Wurm : required reading Scott Ritters book "Iraq Confidential".

Damning stuff about the hunt for non-existant WMD.
Yes damning stuff…Funny, with such concrete evidence at their disposal, the dems don’t go after Bush, Cheney etc but trump up charges against Lott….Seems like if what took wurmy all day to post is true then the Libs must be in on it for I don’t see them going to the people with this…Oh, perhaps boxcar might forward his excerpts to Hillary…

I personally think that “sasquatch” was the culprit….